NECA 1/4 Superman man Of Steel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
942133_526419000753823_1797846562_n.jpg

YIKES thats bad

Well, that looks like someone. Doesn't look like Henry Cavill, though. I'm thinking more Jared Padalecki.

Last edited:
Oh dear. Doesn't really work with all the joints does it. Too big a figure to be having joints like that IMO.
Agreed. At this scale, going to wait for Sideshows PF of MoS.

However, I do like the body sculpt and cape. Wish this could be shrunk down to 6-7"
The sculpt looks good in the behind the scenes shot.

Yea it does. Must be a combination of lighting and paint that's screwing with it

They have to fix that head sculpt. Otherwise not bad looking for a gigantic action figure.

Strange but the photo that geetard posted seemed to have a better sculpt than the colored photo. It may be just really bad paint app if it's the same sculpt. It's till a buy for me but I would like to see it under different poses and see the face up close.

I doubt that's the sculpt that people will get in that official photo after seeing that prototype above.

Their Kyle Reese didn't look like this,

pTRU1-14310279enh-z6.jpg

I bet that's some weird, proto thing before they get the likeness rights or something.

Agreed. At this scale, going to wait for Sideshows PF of MoS.

However, I do like the body sculpt and cape. Wish this could be shrunk down to 6-7"

Yea it does. Must be a combination of lighting and paint that's screwing with it

I wonder, if this franchise turns out to be as big as the Nolan Batman stuff for Hot Toys, if we might get a QS release at some point?

This looks absolutely terrible. It's hilarious how NECA was saying "just wait, ours is much better." :rotfl

Aside from the bad head sculpt, is it just me that thinks the figure looks way to stubby? If it were life size, he looks like he'd be 5'6

Back