NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If anyone wants an Unmasked City Hunter head let me know. I have one for sale will just require new dreds.

a72d14bf6cd374c780bb802249d962e0.jpg
679f0cd8e52d5307e7d02db59bb1ff9f.jpg
b49dfcaf04dd4efc73dfd1582a3f51ff.jpg

Got this beast of a figure. I already have the classic 1/6th scale but wanted an unmasked Pred. So went for this....amazing and underrated figure in my collection. The Neca 1/4 scale I like better unmasked more than even the HT as they do not have the mandible joints. Looks great next to the Big Chap!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just jumped into the Predator line. As a big fan of the original film I just had to get the Jungle Hunter with LED and naturally that meant Dutch as well. The Predator showed up yesterday. Really happy with it. Impressive straight out of the and some of those repaints I've seen really bring out the sculpt.

Dutch should arrive some time next week. I'm not expecting as much from him but I managed to score it for AU$60 (US$44) so it'll be impressive for that price!

I asked NECA about 1/4 AVP predators in 2017, thier reply is "uncertain." So I will take that as an half yes.

Sigh.. After rearranging my collection, my 1/4 Jungle Hunter v2.0 decided to take a dive from the top of a Detolf onto the hardwood floor below.

The stand I use didn't stop it. Of course, the wrist blades broke, paint chipped in a couple of places, and while repair is probably easy, I ordered another one because I hate the feeling of looking at this impressive figure and trying to spot the damaged points.. :(

Re: NECA 1/4 Predator

Don't know if any of you guys are interested but I offer repaints and mods on predators for people. Here's a few I've done and are working on at the mo
313853d0ae2eb92e11b2f28317dcfe65.jpg
46d29823d0ba6793e99cc6f1711e081c.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Still need a display solution for these Q-scales. Until then, I decided to take them out of the brown boxes and display them in the basement for now. It's safe to say these guys balance out the washer and dryer quite well.
20160705_145141.jpg

Ps. Factory sealed NECA 1/4 Big Red & Hot Toys Berserker MIB with shipper for sale. Let me know if interested.

Dang OM1D, nice 1/4 pred collection!

Thanks, my friend. I just wish there was a detolf-esque display cabinet solution that could house all of them, like how a regular detolf does my HT preds. More than that though, I wish NECA would make the Predators trio in 1/4 scale. Or at least the Berserker.

you could maybe take the shelves out of a detolf and get a thicker piece of glass and use that to display them....or one of the master lighthouse style acrylic lighted displays on eBay will fit 1/4 figs

NECA just said this about the new 1:4 city Hunter

mask is a new sculpt, lights in head and forearm & couple more bonuses we are adding, details soon

Interesting - the mask was a weak point on the previous figure for me and ultimately the excuse I used not to buy it.

Interesting - the mask was a weak point on the previous figure for me and ultimately the excuse I used not to buy it.

That's very interesting. I really wish they would release new promotional pics showing the updated mask sculpt. So far, all of the retailers offering this figure are still using pics of the old figure. I was planning to skip this release, but if they really did fix the mask then I will definitely consider picking this up

^^^ TNX for the info. Yes new actual promotional and WIP pics would be a great addition. On the end of the day picture sells...

No way? This is just gave me a semi. NECA, I know you're reading this; how about some pics? Or an ETA at least.

Hopefully it's a new sculpt because they recognise the problems with the original and not just because they're putting electronics into it.

Hopefully it's a new sculpt because they recognise the problems with the original and not just because they're putting electronics into it.

I would've gotten it either way, but this just got me very, very excited. I've longed for someone, anyone, to make a worthy 393rd part custom mask for P2. And now NECA's doing it themselves? Heck yeah. Wasn't it due this summer? I reckon it'll be delayed as usual...

I have the Original but would buy this if they included one battle damaged arm & the mask he uses later on in the film.

s-l300.jpg

Back