NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Couldn't you just swap the heads out?

Pending my second incoming Masked v2 Jungle Hunter, the color and weathering of the v1 one is superior. At least comparing the closed mouth that I have to my current v2 masked. And the open mouth one I just ordered is ridiculously aced, paint wise, so I don't think the LED will be better. But we'll see.

is there anyone or any website that makes City predator 1/4 helmets?

I have an unmasked city pred but I kinda wish I could have his helmet to go with him. by his side. You would think people on ebay would be tapping that market of 1/4 helmets

is there anyone or any website that makes City predator 1/4 helmets?

I have an unmasked city pred but I kinda wish I could have his helmet to go with him. by his side. You would think people on ebay would be tapping that market of 1/4 helmets

Agreed. A better, more smooth and true to screen NECA 1/4 City Hunter mask needs to be made. LED or no LED. I hope they addressed the surface-of-the-moon inspired stock mask for the upcoming 2016 Masked City Hunter. But probably not.

If anyone ever does make a better mask, I'm willing to pay top dollar for it.

Yeah the mask is primarily what turned me off buying the initial 1:4 City Hunter. It didn't look so bad at 1:10 scale.

I hope they fix it - the LED jungle hunter corrected the forehead seam and visor gap didn't it?

Yeah the mask is primarily what turned me off buying the initial 1:4 City Hunter. It didn't look so bad at 1:10 scale.

I hope they fix it - the LED jungle hunter corrected the forehead seam and visor gap didn't it?

Yes. The seam was fixed on the LED 1/4 Jungle Hunter. I too hope they revise the City Hunter mask, but I'm not holding my breath.

Yeah, they addressed both the gap and seam. So there is a slight hope. Although the City Hunter issue would probably need re-sculpting... Has anyone from NECA said anything about the imminent CH v2's mask? Can someone on Twitter maybe ask?

Pics of my latest awesomeness! Armor, bones, leather strings, plasma caster wires, dread repaint by me. Everything else by Badvermin (skin repaint, quills, bio repaint, skirt repaint, netting and other stuff). This is so awesome! Will take better pics when I have time.

Badvermin is awesome to deal with!!!

IMG_1026.jpg

My trio is complete.

IMG_1028.jpg

Pics of my latest awesomeness! Armor, bones, leather strings, plasma caster wires, dread repaint by me. Everything else by Badvermin (skin repaint, quills, bio repaint, skirt repaint, netting and other stuff). This is so awesome! Will take better pics when I have time.

Badvermin is awesome to deal with!!!

View attachment 266793

My trio is complete.

View attachment 266794

My man! Do post more pics, if you can. More angles, up close, personal. It looks awesome.

Agreed. A better, more smooth and true to screen NECA 1/4 City Hunter mask needs to be made. LED or no LED. I hope they addressed the surface-of-the-moon inspired stock mask for the upcoming 2016 Masked City Hunter. But probably not.

If anyone ever does make a better mask, I'm willing to pay top dollar for it.

I just wish I could pose my City predator holding a mask in his hands, I didn't hate the mask Neca made for the city pred but since I have the unmasked pred I kinda wanted to have the mask to go with it but I guess no one makes them. You would think the chinese bootleggers would have come up with 1/4 masks :lol:lol

Fantastic looking JH @Reinhardt!!! TNX for sharing. Full repaint on NECA 1/4 hunters really brings the sculpt on par to statues. Yes Badvermin really rocks it!!! :rock:rock

Sideshow freaks on twitter - If you have the chance, it'd be awesome if you could ask NECA/Randy
whether the new LED City Hunter's mask will be as pitted as the first version? Or if they'll address that with a smoother, more accurate mask.

Much obliged.

A lof of the pics they showed of the LED Jungle Hunter were just photoshop'd images of the original release. Maybe they're doing the same with the LED City Hunter? I dunno. Honestly, as much as I would like them to fix the mask I'm not actually expecting it

This.

That City Hunter pic has been in circulation for years. It is also, as Mister E suspected, photoshopped. Just like the Jungle Hunter LED pics with the cheap photoshop and clearly visible visor gap.

Meaning there's hope, albeit slim.

Well that's good to know, I figured neca was just showing the old figure with an added red dot. I'll keep my fingers crossed for a better bio...also I hope they don't skimp on the paint app. I didn't get the original jungle hunter 1/4 but I got the LED version and the paint was so lacking from what the original had.

Well that's good to know, I figured neca was just showing the old figure with an added red dot. I'll keep my fingers crossed for a better bio...also I hope they don't skimp on the paint app. I didn't get the original jungle hunter 1/4 but I got the LED version and the paint was so lacking from what the original had.

Amen.

Has anyone experienced something like the leg issue(?) below? If so, and even if not, can anyone explain what it is? Is it normal? And is yours this way too? It's on the upper base of a recently acquired MISB/1/4 Elder.

QuickMemo+_2016-06-05-22-01-37.jpg
20160605_202747.jpg

Ps. Might be selling a MISB Big Red Predator, let me know if you want it.

Back