NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Next year is suppose to be some AVP 1/4's!!!

Fantastic news indeed. I'll drink to that. We need AVP's and WOLF in 1/4 with LED and everything. Gave in and pre ordered my second masked P2 my original one is blamed for that. It's just such a nice figure. Would be cool if NECA added some extras medicine kit, extra palms damn even King Willie's head because prices are persistenly going up...

Ordered mine today. I'm a little bit concerned I'm overcompensating for my lack of Hot Toys purchases though. My NECA order list is huge now. All June/July/August/September releases and that's not counting the T2 25th anniversary stuff that I'll inevitably order.

FB is another alternative to ebay... Lots of groups for collectors on there.

I reckon you mean facebook, and not Fungus Board? What are the best groups for such activity? My predator hunt is ongoing.

I reckon you mean facebook, and not Fungus Board? What are the best groups for such activity? My predator hunt is ongoing.
Yea facebook bro. There are lots of groups, most of them are closed, and you need an invite to join. If you pm me your facebook name i can add you to some if them, though bare in mind I am from the UK so most of the groups i am with have sellers mostly from Europe.

Got another LED Masked P1, and an open mouth Jungle Hunter to complete the P1 versions. Will probably use the LED arm piece from the excess masked LED pred on the closed mouth P1. Anyone done that before? Is the arm or lower arm transplant an easy process?

Speaking of LED updates, I wonder if the new LED City Hunter's biomask will be as prickly as the first release? I really hope NECA addresses that. If not, are there any members here who have made a mask worthy of the City Hunter's scult? We need a TD mask for the 1/4 bad boy.

Got another LED Masked P1, and an open mouth Jungle Hunter to complete the P1 versions. Will probably use the LED arm piece from the excess masked LED pred on the closed mouth P1. Anyone done that before? Is the arm or lower arm transplant an easy process?

Couldn't you just swap the heads out?

Back