NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Neca 1/4 Predator

honestly prefer the accuracy of the details. The similarity with the character of the film should be in first place. I'm not interested poseability. The color (if not well ... I do not think) can be remedied easily, but if the sculpture is not good, not much can be done.

Absolutely , when Scuplt is inaccurate nothings helps, trash.
Figures & Statues must looking like in the movies.

92cb3d8852d71ec5a162c28e975e2e96.gif

Tankman ... masked version will have the cables that connect the mask?

f0rfac.jpg

Yes the cables will be there. I'm beyond geeked to see the first test shot of this guy. This has been my most wanted figure ever and I can't believe it will be here at long last in just a few months.

Now what I do think would be a good idea, would be to include two right hands - the open one and the closed one. I don't imagine that would be too expensive to do - and that way, you could do the iconic "roar scene" from the first predator film, with his arms spread wide and both his hands open.

We're planning on doing this.

i'd feel better about getting the masked version if the sights lit up. LED's and batteries are fairly inexpensive. just sayin'.

Yes the cables will be there. I'm beyond geeked to see the first test shot of this guy. This has been my most wanted figure ever and I can't believe it will be here at long last in just a few months.

THANK God, arm ,leg straps, and hoses to the mask, great news!
everything i was praying for, thanks tankman and neca !

Tankman, your recent posts have made me even more psyched for this figure!! Wish it would come sooner

Why isn't anyone talking about the Elder?!

Is that coming out the same time?

Nobody is talking about the Elder because this is a thread for the 1/4 Predator, ask about him in the NECA Predator Franchise Thread.

Will be included the 4 cables from the mask?? The jungle predator mask have 4 cables, not 2 like almost all the new desings.

This are the best news from the predator figures ever, but I think could be better made only 2 predators: 1 with the mask and the other one without mask but with interchangeable jaws like hot toys, it`s so possible, easy and better for a lot of things I think.

CONGRATULATIONS KYLE, YOUR HAPPINESS IS OUR HAPPINESS TOO !!!
Thank you :clap

I do not want controversy. I think the Tankman's mask is perfect!

look at this comparison (please do not kill me):

2vxpuol.jpg

I wasn't talking about the sculpt - surface texture. I dunno, maybe it isn't accurate but I've loved the shine on TaylerDurdems mask.

This is gonna be a grail, stands him near the Cinemaquette!!

The only problem is we have to wait it 'til next year!!! Thats the problem!!

maybe for kids :lol

Photoshop or real photo ? Looks like photoshop because the colour auf the helm looks wrong.
On the right side we have the right helm.

Anyway for ma open mouth predator, love it, love it, love it.
Da best Predator ever made, da best Price, da best scale.

:yess:

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

if they do come out with a descent Elder, thats one i prolly defn have repainted, not interested in any of these atm, but i might get a closed mouth version repainted since i already have the maquette.

THANK God, arm ,leg straps, and hoses to the mask, great news!
everything i was praying for, thanks tankman and neca !

Everybody should really be thanking Randy for this gift. For the last year I had very small hopes for this ever happing. Randy is the guy that went to bat for this and talked our boss into it. For years I've been going over in my head just how to make this guy cheap enough to be 40 dollars. My dream was if only we could keep it really articulated and have the net separate. No way would that ever happen at 40 dollars. The only way was raising the cost to 80 and still this will be a great deal. I've held the resin fine cut in my hands and to see my sculpture blown up big like that was so very cool. The first plastic test shots are coming real soon and as a huge Predator fan I can't wait to play with this thing and see how it feels in hand. For me it can't get any cooler than this. This Toy Fair is looking like it might be our best ever.

I'm not sure when he will be out but I can tell you he rules all the 8 inch Predators. I've got a test shot and really think it came out great. I know it's hard to wait but it'll be in your hand in time. Hope you will enjoy it as much as I do.

Back