NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Neca 1/4 Predator

maybe for kids :lol
haters gonna hate.
Everybody should really be thanking Randy for this gift. For the last year I had very small hopes for this ever happing. Randy is the guy that went to bat for this and talked our boss into it. For years I've been going over in my head just how to make this guy cheap enough to be 40 dollars. My dream was if only we could keep it really articulated and have the net separate. No way would that ever happen at 40 dollars. The only way was raising the cost to 80 and still this will be a great deal. I've held the resin fine cut in my hands and to see my sculpture blown up big like that was so very cool. The first plastic test shots are coming real soon and as a huge Predator fan I can't wait to play with this thing and see how it feels in hand. For me it can't get any cooler than this. This Toy Fair is looking like it might be our best ever.
make it in 1:6 scale?:dunno
hell, i'd pay $100 for that.

maybe for kids :lol

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

if they do come out with a descent Elder, thats one i prolly defn have repainted, not interested in any of these atm, but i might get a closed mouth version repainted since i already have the maquette.

What, you don't think this is the most accurate P1 ever? What, do you not want that thousand dollars you spent on your cinemaquette predator to have been spent in vain? :rotfl

This really is the best predator sculpt so far. No other rendition comes close in accuracy.

1:6 :slap

My little friend is bigger, this scale suckz

You realize you are in a primarily 1/6th based forum right?

While I don't have many 1/6th figures (I'm more of a 7inch scale guy myself), I do enjoy the 1/6th ones I have, and they definitely don't suck. They are a little easier to handle than 1/4th, they don't take up as much space, and they are still large enough to have a lot of detail.

While this 1/4th predator is cool, a 1/6th version would be just as awesome.

They look boring in compare, no Wow-effect nothing, zzZzzzzzz.
For kiddies

We're planning on doing this.

Kyle - Randy said you guys are doing more than just the '84 Freddy next year - you working on Kevin Yagher's design as well? His look in 2 is my favorite.

Also - get Randy to do The Walking Dead.

Kyle - Randy said you guys are doing more than just the '84 Freddy next year - you working on Kevin Yagher's design as well? His look in 2 is my favorite.

Also - get Randy to do The Walking Dead.

Kyle i had a question. Comes Robert Englund in 18scale and are more 18incher planned ? Thank you

haters gonna hate.

make it in 1:6 scale?:dunno
hell, i'd pay $100 for that.

:lol...........hate what? im sorry, but i dont see many ppl having a $80 figure as their most prized possession in their collection unless their kids. "Not that theres anything wrong with that". I never said this was a bad piece and you kids get all crazy when someone says its not the best thing out there :rotfl

What, you don't think this is the most accurate P1 ever? What, do you not want that thousand dollars you spent on your cinemaquette predator to have been spent in vain? :rotfl

This really is the best predator sculpt so far. No other rendition comes close in accuracy.

:cuckoo:...........actually i dont have a CM Pred btw, again, im sorry, but anyone saying this is the most accurate Predator 1 SCULPT to date is just ignorant; dont take offense to it cause its true. The maquette from SS was a laser scan from what was used in the film; everything except for the cannon is completely accurate, so something hand built from scratch can't be more accurate than that. For those that disagree, they do so cause they ignore the facts, and if they dont think thats accurate, i have a 7'6 Pred sitting in my room from the original SWS molds, so you can see why i laugh at ppl that think that this could be more accurate than things i have either acquired in the past or currently have. I have never once said this is a bad sculpt or was completely inaccurate, but it is NOT the most accurate thing seen to date.

Azurepred@

An envious little Hot Toys fanboy.

Stay cool, your 12" Baby-Predator with the most accurate body-propotions and the fantastic Joints is sweet, really. :lol

I have a question, why you didnt spend the 200$ for Africa ?

Looks photoshopped man. It looks like the Predator from here:
2hozoth.jpg

And the bio from here:
2vxpuol.jpg

Azurepred@

Stay cool, your 12" Baby-Predator with the most accurate body-propotions and the fantastic Joints is sweet, really. :lol

I have a question, why you didnt spend the 200$ money to Africa ?

jackson.jpg

Azurepred@

I have a question, why you didnt spend the 200$ for Africa ?

:lol:lol:lol

OMG, its so hard to respond to that cause I'm laughing so hard, why in the world you think i even have a HT P1 is beyond me cause i dont have one single HT Pred in my collection until the Berserker comes. Set down that crack boy :lecture

:lol:lol:lol
why in the world you think i even have a HT P1 is beyond me cause i dont have one single HT Pred in my collection until the Berserker comes.

You need not be too embarassed. I believe you :lol

Back