NECA: 1/4 Marvel Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NECA: 1/4 The Avengers

Got big T today and he's a quality item I'm glad to say. Paint is immaculate. Good articulation and no frozen joints. Not a huge fan of the wind-blown hair but it's no big deal. As I fear with all 18" releases, he's a smidge on the small side compared to their enormous MoS but just about right with Keaton Bats. He seems just a tad short compared to Iron Man but maybe not. Getting these characters to scale with each other must be a major obstacle for toy companies in general.

I give it a 4 out of 5.

Bring on the HULK!

Got big T today and he's a quality item I'm glad to say. Paint is immaculate. Good articulation and no frozen joints. Not a huge fan of the wind-blown hair but it's no big deal. As I fear with all 18" releases, he's a smidge on the small side compared to their enormous MoS but just about right with Keaton Bats. He seems just a tad short compared to Iron Man but maybe not. Getting these characters to scale with each other must be a major obstacle for toy companies in general.

I give it a 4 out of 5.

Bring on the HULK!
Good to hear! When you get the chance we'd love some pics. . Looking forward to ordering this real soon! and yeah Neca if your reading .. Unleash the HULK!

Never buying from BBTS again, they take too long to get ****.

Its bad when a game store like Gamestop receives action figures before a company dedicated to action figures.

Never buying from BBTS again, they take too long to get ****.

Its bad when a game store like Gamestop receives action figures before a company dedicated to action figures.

Well im not cancelling my pre order from there. I pre ordered Thor for $84.99. NECA is selling them directly on ebay for $99.99 plus shipping. So Ill wait for BBTS

Okay, now CA, IM, and finally Thor have come out. Where's all the promo shots for the Hulk already?? What are they gonna give us next? A friggin Hawkeye??

Wonder if we'll see anything of Hulk in 2 weeks at Toy Fair, I don't even care if they just have a raw sculpt, it'd be nice to see how things are going, plus, if the sculpts really bad I won't even care when it's coming anymore. I just want NECA to give him big arms, my one let down with the Diamond Select Hulk is his biceps are sculpted in a relaxed position and look thin, so if you have him arms up ready to smash, he looks a bit strange. Figure makers tend to go this route, I get that with some characters you don't want flexed biceps cuz in other poses it'll look strange, but this is Hulk.

As soon as they confirm a Hulk I will throw a party

hulk-party.gif

I wish they would have used the armor on the arms. I don't really like the headsculpt. I think I'll wait for them to release another version of Thor with armor on his arms.

Pick up Thor today from Frank & Sons for $70. So stoked. I got to pick out one with with a good paint app, and save $25 vs waiting for BBTS to ship later this month.

As mentioned. . What company has had the rights to making Marvel Avenger collectibles and action figures , that didn't make a Hulk?

Back