NECA: 1/4 Marvel Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NECA: 1/4 The Avengers

As mentioned. . What company has had the rights to making Marvel Avengers collectibles and action figures , that didn't make a Hulk?

Here ya go. Sorry they suck.

IMG_20140206_134222_zps88ae8807.jpg

IMG_20140210_220654_zpsa8dafb32.jpg

IMG_20140210_220733_zps78e6d606.jpg

Awesome 1/4th collection and display. Definitely plan on picking Thor up to support the line . I'll also be adding a few custom touches which is always half the fun.:clap

Big Bad Toy Store now changed status on Thor from "Pre order" to "Now in Stock".

I received Thor a few days ago and I really like it except the weird hairline. I'm going to resculpt the widow's peak part because I just think it looks strange. The costume is done really well with great detailing. However, when I put Thor, Cap, and IM together, it makes me realize they just how wonky the proportions are on IM. I think in addition to the chicken legs (and wow, they really are way too skinny), his head seems too small as well. Next to the others it looks, at least in my eye, to be pin-headed...especially for someone wearing a helmet. But all in all, I'm really happy with Neca's quarter scale Avengers.

I received Thor a few days ago and I really like it except the weird hairline. I'm going to resculpt the widow's peak part because I just think it looks strange. The costume is done really well with great detailing. However, when I put Thor, Cap, and IM together, it makes me realize they just how wonky the proportions are on IM. I think in addition to the chicken legs (and wow, they really are way too skinny), his head seems too small as well. Next to the others it looks, at least in my eye, to be pin-headed...especially for someone wearing a helmet. But all in all, I'm really happy with Neca's quarter scale Avengers.

IM is definitely a chicken-legged pinhead. Haha.

I like mine too. I'm more than used to scale inconsistencies at this point. Heh.

I just sculpted some hair to change the strange widows peak. As soon as it sets and I repaint the hair, I"ll post some pics. Already I think it looks better...even if it's just grey.

Sent from my BNTV600 using Tapatalk

One word to the Neca Hulk doubters.. Balrog!.....

Here is the slightly fixed hair...
photo1.jpg

photo2.jpg

Sent from my BNTV600 using Tapatalk

Yeah I just don't understand how Neca could release that figure with those legs. I mean are they blind? I also dislike the way the waist joint look. Hopefully they figure out a way to improve this.

Vaderbreath, how did you fix that hair? It looks like there was nothing ever wrong with it.

Back