NECA: 1/4 Marvel Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NECA: 1/4 The Avengers

I can't do 1/4 scale regardless of the company,do to lack of space;regardless I prefer 1/6 cale its more manageable

Hulk will be mine. A 24" articulated Hulk for around $100? Cmon some of you guys are way too spoiled to ***** about these. Can't wait for your Hot Toys Hulk arms to start deteriorating and the hilarious ensuing threads sure to follow.

If they can match the DST Hulk, it'll be impressive even at 18" tall.

I can't do 1/4 scale regardless of the company,do to lack of space;regardless I prefer 1/6 cale its more manageable

I was thinking that too. But I still willing to try. I know the Hulk will be massive!

This should be interesting i love my neca crow ,gandalf ,predator and city predator due out october ..Neca does some realy nice work , hopefully get a HULK out of this and a ironman ...

I would imagone this line will end up like their bobble head line an some of Hasbro's line with them only making Cap, Iron Man, Thor and Hulk, I don't see them making Hawkeye or Widow. Maybe Loki because of how interesting his costume is. I just hope we get Hulk, I'd love one 18" or taller, biggest Hulk I have right now is 12".

Would a 1:4 scale NECA Avengers Hulk be the 1:6 scale size equivalant of a 2003 Ang Lee Hulk?!

I would imagone this line will end up like their bobble head line an some of Hasbro's line with them only making Cap, Iron Man, Thor and Hulk, I don't see them making Hawkeye or Widow. Maybe Loki because of how interesting his costume is. I just hope we get Hulk, I'd love one 18" or taller, biggest Hulk I have right now is 12".

I'd be happy with the fab 4 and Loki! It'll depend upon how the line sells I suppose.

Would a 1:4 scale NECA Avengers Hulk be the 1:6 scale size equivalant of a 2003 Ang Lee Hulk?!

You got that right! I hated Ang Lee's bastardization of the Hulk character! :mad:

You got that right! I hated Ang Lee's bastardization of the Hulk character! :mad:

I really enjoyed the desert scene taking out all the tanks, he was pretty badass there bu overall it was a weak movie. I'd love a NECA Norton Hulk though.

I really enjoyed the desert scene taking out all the tanks, he was pretty badass there bu overall it was a weak movie. I'd love a NECA Norton Hulk though.

The movie had a few good "moments." And "moments" is the best I can say for it. The military scene was one of them.

(The mutated poodles & overall dopey look of the ever-growing Mighty Joe Young sized Hulk was just damn stupid!)

I hated how big Hulk was, I didn't mind the notion of him growing with increased rage, but the Norton/Ruffalo Hulk size is what I think of with comics and cartoons, and being 3-4 times bigger than a typical person was just crazy, it's really bad when he picks up Betty, his head looks at times the size of his whole body.

I've only ever been a casual Hulk fan so I didn't have a problem with huge Hulk. I'd agree it was a weak film up until the Hulks escape from the military...and after. Wasn't much fond of The Incredible Hulk either though apart from the Abomination fight - for some reason I can't stand Tim Roth and the laptop scenes annoy me - no one just closes the laptop without signing off chat and exiting all their browsing windows!! :gah:

I've only ever been a casual Hulk fan so I didn't have a problem with huge Hulk. I'd agree it was a weak film up until the Hulks escape from the military...and after. Wasn't much fond of The Incredible Hulk either though apart from the Abomination fight - for some reason I can't stand Tim Roth and the laptop scenes annoy me - no one just closes the laptop without signing off chat and exiting all their browsing windows!! :gah:

I do all the time :lol I just change my status to away

I do all the time :lol I just change my status to away

And the guy you're talking to is left mystified "I was in the middle of typing a response to his last message, where'd that **** go?? I'm trying to help him here and he doesn't even type 'I'm off, see ya'"???

It doesn't change the fact this would be a great 7" figure but a crappy 18" figure. I'm really surprised NECA is keeping up with the 1/4 scale market. It seems like the larger their figures are the more obvious the toy appearance becomes for their products. Sure $80 for a 1/4 figure is great but its still just a 7" figure blown up.

Plus at this price and size, I don't see them making the full team anyway, which is more than half the fun of collecting Avengers figures IMO.

If they shrink this down, its so bought, but at 1/4 is a major pass.

I honestly wouldn't buy these even at 7" scale due to the lack of articulation this looks to have. If this was as articulated as say their Assassins Creed figures or their GoW 3 figures then I'd be down to get them at 7" scale, maybe even at 1/4. But as it looks right now, even though the likeness looks to be there, I have no interest.

I honestly wouldn't buy these even at 7" scale due to the lack of articulation this looks to have. If this was as articulated as say their Assassins Creed figures or their GoW 3 figures then I'd be down to get them at 7" scale, maybe even at 1/4. But as it looks right now, even though the likeness looks to be there, I have no interest.

I wish would make a 7" scale of these too. But somehow, I think Hasbro would have a fit about it. :gah:

Obviously, NECA aren't going to be appealing to high end collectors, so I would guess (hope) that that's not their intention. HT will supposedly have Avengers 1/4 scale figures of its own down the road. And one of them will cost as much as all the NECA figures combined.

:exactly::exactly::lol:lol

I'm shocked a lot of you guys like this figure. To me, this is an excuse to give my 5 year old a cooler looking figure. I find them not interesting at all. Sorry to sound like a troll, just my humble opinion. Just wondering how you guys go from what HT produces to this. Pricing aside.

I'm shocked a lot of you guys like this figure. To me, this is an excuse to give my 5 year old a cooler looking figure. I find them not interesting at all. Sorry to sound like a troll, just my humble opinion. Just wondering how you guys go from what HT produces to this. Pricing aside.

But price is why these interest me. Believe me, if I had to pick between these and the HT 1/4, HT wins without a doubt. If I'm able to afford $500 per figure, then I'll be getting them. I'll be saving my tax refund next year in anticipation... But if all fails, then NECA here I come for 1/4 madness.

Back