NECA: 1/4 Marvel Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NECA: 1/4 The Avengers

I'm happy NECA is expanding and taking risks. I wish, however, that the first figure was something other than Iron Man.

Congrats to those who care, unfortunately I do not and I am jealous their horror figures aren't getting the same treatment. :( I know, I know... I'll go back to my corner now..

Congrats to those who care, unfortunately I do not and I am jealous their horror figures aren't getting the same treatment. :( I know, I know... I'll go back to my corner now..

It would also help if the studios would bring on some more high quality - high profile horror films again. Let's face it, Hollywood has been lacking in that category lately.

Capt-america-feat.jpg

AWESOME!

Not bad. Might be even better if it's priced right.

The upper-body looks alittle thin, mostly in the shoulders. I might go for these, if they're released sometime soon and are priced well. I'm interested to see just how far into the Avengers NECA decides to go with these.

Such a waste. 7" figures would have been amazing. 1/4 is just a pointless scale for something like this.

I am not surprise about the reaction on these people, HT spoiled. I think it looks pretty awesome, the face looks spot on to me, may not have the best articulation, but its still a good buy for an $80 dollar figure.

Way to go NECA, can't wait to see MKVII.

I guess it's always too much to hope for some good articulation on NECA'S figures. Likeness is definitely there but I will always hate the fact that they can only really be in one or 2 poses without looking too awkward.

It doesn't change the fact this would be a great 7" figure but a crappy 18" figure. I'm really surprised NECA is keeping up with the 1/4 scale market. It seems like the larger their figures are the more obvious the toy appearance becomes for their products. Sure $80 for a 1/4 figure is great but its still just a 7" figure blown up.

Plus at this price and size, I don't see them making the full team anyway, which is more than half the fun of collecting Avengers figures IMO.

If they shrink this down, its so bought, but at 1/4 is a major pass.

Yeah looks like a good likeness. Too toylike to be that big for my money though. Human figures at least. I am buying their large Predators and am happy with those.

NECA site says 25 points of articulation, including knees and elbows. Glad to hear that, looked a little too statue-like from the pics. Anyone think they'll get to Black Widow and Hawkeye in this range, or is this just a Cap/Thor/Iron Man deal?

I am not surprise about the reaction on these people, HT spoiled. I think it looks pretty awesome, the face looks spot on to me, may not have the best articulation, but its still a good buy for an $80 dollar figure.

Way to go NECA, can't wait to see MKVII.

$80 isn't too bad. Much better than $400 like some other 1/4 toys out there.

I know Iron Man is next.. But I hope they also do the Hulk! He will be HUGE if he's in scale! :yess:

they already said in their Twitter that Iron Man is next, Randy said they're still working on the articulation and LED's and lastly the price point. Can't wait to see it!

Good news to me, I will repaint that mofo! :)

For a non-Marvel collector like me, I wouldn't mind picking up Iron Man & Thor in NECA's 1/4 version.

Excellent job, NECA, for giving the hobby more variety in the quarter scales. :clap

Back