NECA: 1/4 Marvel Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NECA: 1/4 The Avengers

If they can get the 1/4 sculpts looking as good as this:

IMG_7348.JPG

I wouldn't mind too much, paying $80 for them.

they already said in their Twitter that Iron Man is next, Randy said they're still working on the articulation and LED's and lastly the price point. Can't wait to see it!

Good news to me, I will repaint that mofo! :)

LEDs too! Alright!!! :yess:

Why are people comparing the price of this figure to the likes of Hot Toys or Enterbay 1/4 scale figures ,like these oversized Neca/Hasbro figure is on the same level...You get what you pay for :lol

Why are people comparing the price of this figure to the likes of Hot Toys or Enterbay 1/4 scale figures ,like these oversized Neca/Hasbro figure is on the same level...You get what you pay for :lol

I don't think anyone is saying they're on the same level so much as being glad that theres a cheaper alternative.

It doesn't change the fact this would be a great 7" figure but a crappy 18" figure. I'm really surprised NECA is keeping up with the 1/4 scale market. It seems like the larger their figures are the more obvious the toy appearance becomes for their products. Sure $80 for a 1/4 figure is great but its still just a 7" figure blown up.

Plus at this price and size, I don't see them making the full team anyway, which is more than half the fun of collecting Avengers figures IMO.

If they shrink this down, its so bought, but at 1/4 is a major pass.

:lecture

What he said

i think NECA's offering of their 1/4 scale Avengers team will offer those collectors an alternative who are unable to afford Hot Toys expensive price tags when they eventually release their 1/4 scale Avengers. It may look cheaper than Hot Toys but you get what you pay for i suppose

I'm sorry, I think NECA's sculpts are way better than anything Hasbro has ever put out! NECA's products have always had some great detailing and sculpting (usually). If anyone was going to make a large action figure outside of HT or EB, I'd want it to be NECA. :wink1:

Hulk will be mine. A 24" articulated Hulk for around $100? Cmon some of you guys are way too spoiled to ***** about these. Can't wait for your Hot Toys Hulk arms to start deteriorating and the hilarious ensuing threads sure to follow.

Were people expecting real clothing or something? NECA's 1:4 have always been fully sculpted. And at a pretty reasonable price.

The likeness is perfect.

I don't have much interest in it though. My display space isn't cut out for 1:4. :monkey4 Too bad we can't get 7" figures since Diamond already has the license.

I feel the same about their 1:4 LotR and The Hobbit line. I'd rather have them at 7", but I'm not sure why they're not going that route for those licenses. Their Gollum looks great.

I'd still like to see NECA make 1:4 Dark Knight figures. Would probably turn out to be the most accurate versions. :lol

I am happy with this news. Looking forward Mark Vii and Thor. Neca normally capture the likeness well. With such reasonable price, it is definitely worth for me.
I really like my Neca 1/4 Masked Predator, also hoping they will make 1/4 Major Dutch.

HUGE chance i'll pick Iron Man. I LOVED him in the AVENGERS. He stole the show.

Wow the Evans likeness in his face actually looks better than HT. Thats a great price, not sure I'd ever buy 1/4 scale though, just too damn big for me but what a value. I guess it all depends on the paint job as to how they turn out in the end and Im not too familiar with their products.

Hulk will be mine. A 24" articulated Hulk for around $100? Cmon some of you guys are way too spoiled to ***** about these. Can't wait for your Hot Toys Hulk arms to start deteriorating and the hilarious ensuing threads sure to follow.

:lol well that wasn't very nice...

Hulk will be mine. A 24" articulated Hulk for around $100? Cmon some of you guys are way too spoiled to ***** about these.

My guess for the Hulk's size & price is the same as yours. :duff

Undoubtedly. NECAs sculptors could easily work at high-end if they ever went that route.

I completely agree! They are some of the best out there as well! :clap

i think NECA's offering of their 1/4 scale Avengers team will offer those collectors an alternative who are unable to afford Hot Toys' Overrated and expensive price tags when they eventually release their 1/4 scale Avengers. It may look cheaper than Hot Toys but you get what you pay for i suppose

Fixed.

lol -yes these people are way too spoiled on HT, they think these toys would sure look perfect on a $80 price point. Yes, its all sculpted, I would still prefer this over HT because its coming out soon and cheaper. :lol

Were people expecting real clothing or something? NECA's 1:4 have always been fully sculpted. And at a pretty reasonable price.

The likeness is perfect.

I don't have much interest in it though. My display space isn't cut out for 1:4. :monkey4 Too bad we can't get 7" figures since Diamond already has the license.

I feel the same about their 1:4 LotR and The Hobbit line. I'd rather have them at 7", but I'm not sure why they're not going that route for those licenses. Their Gollum looks great.

I'd still like to see NECA make 1:4 Dark Knight figures. Would probably turn out to be the most accurate versions. :lol

NECA made an announcement about their Django Unchained license, they will offer it on 7" size with real clothing! Yes that is right, they're stepping up their game little by little.

Back