Neca 1/4 BATMAN RETURNS Michelle Pfeiffer CATWOMAN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks for heads up- a great figure and i'm going to get her

Same here just gonna wait on BBTS.. the only one's I'll order from their ebay will be the Turtles cuz those are my must have's RIGHT NOW...

It's tricky, have you looked through the entire store. TRUs puts in random spots the Neca figures particularly the Batman versions

For example I recently found the 1/4 Batman Begins mixed with the Mindcraft figures in the video games aisle and the 7 " Catwoman with the power Rangers :horror

Wow that's nuts, thanks for the heads up. :hi5:

But the ones near near me actually have a NECA section and it's always empty. :lol

Disregard this... Entertainment Earth has her for even cheaper and free shipping, and multiple people here have vouched for that site.

I went with entertainment earth also. $92 shipped. I usually buy from calendars with a 20% off coupon, but she's not available. No issues with EE for me in the past and recently. Hopefully she ships soon.

I went with entertainment earth also. $92 shipped. I usually buy from calendars with a 20% off coupon, but she's not available. No issues with EE for me in the past and recently. Hopefully she ships soon.
Looks like that's what I'm doing. Can't beat that price.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

I might just go through NECA's eBay. Sure the prices are bit steep but if something goes wrong with the figure, no run arounds. XD

You have to give them credit for doing the hair but I need to see some of inhand photos before making a decision to buy so that I can pose her next to my 1/4 NECA Returns Batman.

For $99, worth the risk for me. But I don't blame you. But neca in hand compared to online pics have been really good thus far.

From twitter...
2017-02-15 12.32.14.jpg

I had her on pre order but cancelled. 1/6 scale is generally my limit plus the standard head and the whip put me off a bit. She does look tempting though. I am eager to see people's photos when she's out. Just wish HT would get around to releasing her! Probably a pipe dream now...

Disregard this... Entertainment Earth has her for even cheaper and free shipping, and multiple people here have vouched for that site.

Thanks for posting this, friend! I just preorder 6 and saved myself $42 in the process. Much obliged.

My good friend got her today (he ordered from eBay). She looks amazing. He said the figure is fantastic and that the only nitpick he has are the tight joints and the claws are a little bent. Other than that he said it's perfect. There's also a surprise. She comes with a boot holster for the taser that clips on.

Here are his pics. He was nice enough to get some shots of the back of the head where the hair is attached. Even sent a vid and I can tell it looks even better in person. I can't wait to get this myself. Between this and he Ninja Turtles they've out done themselves.

IMG_6065.jpg
IMG_6067.jpg
IMG_6066.jpg
IMG_6069.jpg
IMG_6064.jpg
IMG_6068.jpg

Last edited:
Amazing.

But the angry head sculpt has missing paint on the mask stitching?

It looks like they forgot to paint the stitches white on that battle damaged head. Otherwise, the sculpt is pretty nice. Really not a fan of the hair, though. It looks too wiry with the random strands sticking straight out. Plus, this isn't the look I want to display with my Mayoral Penguin... and I still don't care for the neutral alternate head.

If we could have gotten that battle damaged expression with the regular cowl, I would have already placed my order. I still might, but for now I'm satisfied with my Tweeterhead maquette. With the space these 1/4 figures take up, I need to be a bit more choosy on what I pick up.

It looks like they forgot to paint the stitches white on that battle damaged head. Otherwise, the sculpt is pretty nice. Really not a fan of the hair, though. It looks too wiry with the random strands sticking straight out. Plus, this isn't the look I want to display with my Mayoral Penguin... and I still don't care for the neutral alternate head.

If we could have gotten that battle damaged expression with the regular cowl, I would have already placed my order. I still might, but for now I'm satisfied with my Tweeterhead maquette. With the space these 1/4 figures take up, I need to be a bit more choosy on what I pick up.

You could always try ripping the hair out of the BD sculpt and paint the stitching white. That would probably be the best look.

The hair isnt correct, but they would need to individually add curled/waves to the strands to make it look more accurate and i imagine for mass production that would be a looooong undertaking.

Back