Neca 1/4 BATMAN RETURNS Michelle Pfeiffer CATWOMAN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will the be the 27th for all markets all will she take a lot longer to reach Europe?

Considering how fast the TMNT are gonna sell out, getting Raph first then Catwoman.

Same here as soon as that pops up on Amazon I'll buy it.. NECA FB was kind enough to send me the link once it went live for Donnie. Just either rbe fast or make sure you pre-ordered him early on BBTS.

Same here as soon as that pops up on Amazon I'll buy it.. NECA FB was kind enough to send me the link once it went live for Donnie. Just either rbe fast or make sure you pre-ordered him early on BBTS.

Can't pre-order anywhere aside Calendars. :/

I can't wait to see the in hand pictures. At first site the figure look realy
good. For sure the head with the hair come out of the mask.

Someone just posted these pics on FB why did they put the cat instead of Catwoman in the front
46b22afe226f83b12333c49af20e84e1.jpg
de067d5f85f0bdc4d25a2e7b1fc97252.jpg

ebd689c42cd854f5469084fc8d5aa226.jpg

It's a throw back to the advertising from 1992 where the focus was on the three, "The Bat, The Cat and the Penguin"

IMG_5912.JPG
You_Doodle_2017-02-08T20_30_40Z.jpg

Better question is, why wasn't this type of box used for Mayor Penguin with "the Penguin".

Last edited:
Yeah, this thing looks great.

I really want that NECA Mayor Penguin, but I don't have the money or space for all of the Batman Returns line at the moment with my current funds going to all of the 1990 TMNT line. I would love to get this some day though.

Hopefully she'll still be available at a local Slackers store here in the midwest. The only available FYE in St. Louis is finally closing up and they were the ones that carried most of the NECA 1/4 line.

The picture on the backside of the box looks great. Shall it possible to put here in that pose? I never had a neca figure before so I dont know it..

The picture on the backside of the box looks great. Shall it possible to put here in that pose? I never had a neca figure before so I dont know it..

She has ball jointed hips, double hinged knees and elbows, so yeah it should be possible.

Back