Neca 1/4 BATMAN RETURNS Michelle Pfeiffer CATWOMAN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
People keep talking about the stitching not being white on the BD head. They're not suppose to be. By that time they were all dirty. Duh! lol

This should've been the 2nd head

IMG_8695.GIF

But we know how it would've come out

IMG_8696.JPG

People keep talking about the stitching not being white on the BD head. They're not suppose to be. By that time they were all dirty. Duh! lol

Here's one who have a good sleep :clap

I thought it must be white too :slap

But i order one also.I like the figure.

Painted up the cats, finally! Still don't have Catwoman to pose them with but Batman stands in nicely...

ngdawXu.jpg

nmZyQNx.jpg

yZHN2bX.jpg

W13hcdA.jpg

pA0Mm5b.jpg

Awesome work... If you decide to make them in 1/6 let me know please

Last edited:
Question for Entertainment Earth buyers... I placed my order for Catwoman a few days ago and today I got the email I will past below.... it's some sort of authorization form and when I click the link it takes me to a page where I refill out ALL the information I already gave when I paid by CC. This seems weird, but at the same time not too far fetched. Just wanted to make sure others have gone through this process before I do.

"This letter is to confirm that your credit card order with Entertainment Earth, Inc. is being processed. We would like additional information to ensure we are conducting business with the authorized card holder. Please fill out our Order Authorization Form below:
"Link removed by me"

Please note that if any information on the form is incorrect, we will require the entire form resubmitted in its entirety. Do not hesitate to contact us with any questions.

Please do not place a second order for the same merchandise unless you have confirmed that the first order was cancelled. After 10 business days without a response, your order may be automatically cancelled without notification.

Thanks again for your order, and we look forward to your response.

Client Services Department"

Question for Entertainment Earth buyers... I placed my order for Catwoman a few days ago and today I got the email I will past below.... it's some sort of authorization form and when I click the link it takes me to a page where I refill out ALL the information I already gave when I paid by CC. This seems weird, but at the same time not too far fetched. Just wanted to make sure others have gone through this process before I do.

"This letter is to confirm that your credit card order with Entertainment Earth, Inc. is being processed. We would like additional information to ensure we are conducting business with the authorized card holder. Please fill out our Order Authorization Form below:
"Link removed by me"

Please note that if any information on the form is incorrect, we will require the entire form resubmitted in its entirety. Do not hesitate to contact us with any questions.

Please do not place a second order for the same merchandise unless you have confirmed that the first order was cancelled. After 10 business days without a response, your order may be automatically cancelled without notification.

Thanks again for your order, and we look forward to your response.

Client Services Department"

I just ordered one through them too. Never got an additional form, but thus isn't my first purchase from them. You might want to chat or call them to see if it is legit.

Looks awesome!

Question: does Neca purposely hold shipments of pieces to retailers, so they can make more on direct sales?
It is just weird, they have had them on ebay over a week. Yet, no retailers have them yet.

@SFALAGAS: Cool picture and nice set up, do you have some more pictures of the Cat?

Looks awesome!

Question: does Neca purposely hold shipments of pieces to retailers, so they can make more on direct sales?
It is just weird, they have had them on ebay over a week. Yet, no retailers have them yet.
I'm thinking the same because my local shop usually gets the figures 2 days after neca. But I'm guessing since Donnny did so well they trying to milk it.

Y'know what annoys me about ordering a Neca item from TRU.com? I think Neca handles the shipping for TRU, yet they must not read the damn invoice. I'd rather pay an extra $4.99 for a faster ship speed, rather than go with FedEx Surepost, but this is the second time they ignored the request. I let the first time slide, this time I complained to TRU CS. (Thread related because it was an order for the Catwoman.)

Back