Neca 1/4 BATMAN RETURNS Michelle Pfeiffer CATWOMAN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We also need that MoS superman in 7" too, so it can go with the future 7" BvS batman.

Nah I don't see them doing MOS or BVS.... We have so many options for 6 inch / 7 inch scale... Mezco(which goes in line with the neca Batman's),Mafex,DCC,Mattel

The only way we'll see a Burtonmobile that could fit would be if Mezco makes one as part of their One:12 series.

Yeah, I sincerely hope NECA sees that there's demand for vehicles on these figures. While nice and all, the 1/6 Vehicles are space eaters and not many can actually get them all. Get a Batmobile for under $120 and we are in business. Please?

Yeah, I sincerely hope NECA sees that there's demand for vehicles on these figures. While nice and all, the 1/6 Vehicles are space eaters and not many can actually get them all. Get a Batmobile for under $120 and we are in business. Please?

I have a feeling Mezco's BVS will be pushing $250-350 if thier Judge Dredd motorcycle was $120

A company needs to make a 1/12 1989 Batmobile. It's going to happen someday, I know it. I bet Mezco does it. The NECA 7" Keaton sits really well, he'd be perfect inside of it.

A 1/12 Batwing would be awesome too.

A company needs to make a 1/12 1989 Batmobile. It's going to happen someday, I know it. I bet Mezco does it. The NECA 7" Keaton sits really well, he'd be perfect inside of it.

But would he fit? Cause the Mezco line is 1/12 6 inches and Neca is 1/10, 7 inches... I'm hoping Mezco surpises us and we see that 1/12 Collective 89 Batman Finally.

I actually expect this from DC Collectibles....they did well with the BTAS Batmobile, and they're going bold with the Batwing as well. I'd love for them to eventually get around to the 1989 movie and all live action vehicles and figures on that scale. BTAS designs are simpler than live-action ones by definition, but they didn't scrimp on any of the inherent detail. I think they could pull off a 1989 Batmobile at that scale -- and even correct all the little inaccuracies that Hot Toys missed.

But would he fit? Cause the Mezco line is 1/12 6 inches and Neca is 1/10, 7 inches... I'm hoping Mezco surpises us and we see that 1/12 Collective 89 Batman Finally.

Yeah I think so. I think he'd fit. The NECA Keaton Batman is bigger than DCC's BTAS animated Batman, but Keaton can still fit in the DCC BTAS Animated Batmobile comfortably.

image.jpeg

I actually expect this from DC Collectibles....they did well with the BTAS Batmobile, and they're going bold with the Batwing as well. I'd love for them to eventually get around to the 1989 movie and all live action vehicles and figures on that scale. BTAS designs are simpler than live-action ones by definition, but they didn't scrimp on any of the inherent detail. I think they could pull off a 1989 Batmobile at that scale -- and even correct all the little inaccuracies that Hot Toys missed.

Yeah, I'd love that. The only thing that sucks is that DC collectibles is only doing modern DC movies (Man of Steel, Batman v Superman, Suicide Squad, Justice League). They said they're not going back and doing the classics.

But yeah, that was my first thought when I saw the animated Batmobile and Batplane. I instantly wanted 1/12 versions for 6", 7" scaled figures.

Is it weird that I still want a 1:12 '89 Batmobile after having the 1/6 Hot Toys one? :lol I don't know what it is about that 6", 7" format but it's my favorite in terms of vehicles. An '89 Batmobile and Batwing in that format would be tops, especially for the NECA figure (or whenever Mezco decides to show their one:12 '89 Keaton. I'd love a 1:12 Forever Batmobile, Forever Batwing, Batman and Robon Batmobile, and the Tumbler too.

Mattel could do all of this but they're just squandering their license away.

Last edited:

I'm dying to see their 89 Batman as well. Would be great if we see it at SDCC.

My only complaint about her is the hair, its way too yellow, hopefully the color is a lot more muted after prototype stage.

My only complaint about her is the hair, its way too yellow, hopefully the color is a lot more muted after prototype stage.

You can fix that with an nice re-hair thats what I'm gonna be doing she should have much more hair coming out.

Whatever happens to this NECA Catwoman's final product, let's just PRAY it doesn't have the same hideous fate as NECA's Elizabeth Swann, from Pirates of the Caribbean.

10 years later, and I still cannot believe how NECA let this happen:

ElizabethSwannNECA.jpg

"Collectors remember"

That was 2008 NECA. Same era as that god awful 1/4th Beetlejuice.

They've gotten insanely better.

I trust NECA to do this justice. As aragen said, they've gotten insanely better. If it somehow turns out that bad, I'll just try repainting it.
I'm just happy there's a company producing quality Batman Returns figures at all. :lol

I know, I know. :lol

I trust NECA too. My latest NECA figure is a 2012 Katniss (2nd version) from The Hunger Games, and she's really great. Sculpt and all.
And I know just how perfect the 1989 Keaton Batman figure is.

It's just that somehow that Elizabeth figure still haunts me everytime I think about NECA. :rotfl
She's from 2004, actually.

And it's funny (and sad) that it was just that figure that turned out awful. The rest of the 2004 POTC Curse of the Black Pearl figures is simply fantastic - Jack Sparrow and Barbosa are two of the best 7" figures ever sculpted.

Back