Neca 1/4 BATMAN RETURNS Michelle Pfeiffer CATWOMAN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SDCC is a month away..expect a huge explosion of reveals from Neca. I think they now know they have a market for their nostalgia lines. I know they have plans in the works for more 7" figures.

Looks incredible! Now I really regret not getting the Keaton Bats many years back, he's impossible to find at a decent price now. :(

This is the greatest thing EVER!!! Been waiting for this since I left the theater back in 1992!

I hope we get a Returns suit Batman too.

Ideally I'd like this Catwoman, displayed battle damaged. Then display 7" versions of Penguin, Returns Batman and Catwoman(non battle damaged).

Looks incredible! Now I really regret not getting the Keaton Bats many years back, he's impossible to find at a decent price now. :(

Not to rub salt in the wound, but before it hit $200 on the secondary market, there was actually a time where Entertainment Earth had a bunch of brand new 1/4 Keaton Batman figures on sale for $50 a pop. I couldn't believe how many people were passing on it at the time.

Not to rub salt in the wound, but before it hit $200 on the secondary market, there was actually a time where Entertainment Earth had a bunch of brand new 1/4 Keaton Batman figures on sale for $50 a pop. I couldn't believe how many people were passing on it at the time.

Seriously? Wow! That's an steal for $50. I managed to get a BNIB Keaton a couple weeks ago basically for retail price. I'm extra happy I picked him up after seeing Catwoman.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only thing I'm surprised about is that she does not come with her whip, but instead, the taser.

Only thing I'm surprised about is that she does not come with her whip, but instead, the taser.

Keep in mind this isn't the final product. She'll probably come with a whip and alternate hands as well.

Keep in mind this isn't the final product. She'll probably come with a whip and alternate hands as well.

You're right. Actually, if you look at her right hand, it looks posed to hold a whip!

Seriously? Wow! That's an steal for $50. I managed to get a BNIB Keaton a couple weeks ago basically for retail price. I'm extra happy I picked him up after seeing Catwoman.

Wait until Xmas, before Xmas last year the Keaton Bats was ridiculously overpriced, like the 1/4 Reeve Superman, then around Xmas, they started slashing the prices on the stock on both as well as making both more available to vendors.

I imagine that this Xmas will be the same, especially if CW might possibly be released by the end of the year. :lecture

Apparently a Returns Batman from NECA is a real possibility.

I still can't believe you never got the 7" '89 version atleast.

There's been so many times where I'm about to PM you asking you what you're address is (gimme yo address dere) so I can send you one.

Don't worry, she does...
Screenshot_2016-06-02-22-12-08.jpg

I've never had 1/4 figures... but this Catwoman is great, if NECA comes with a Batman from BR, I'll buy the trio.

No doubt.

Since a couple of weeks a have some 1/4 figures in my collection. It is realy great
and adictive to buy more "big" figures.

I think adding Catwoman to my collection would be great. I think the face of
Catwoman looks like she is a bid sad. I hope the headsculpt would change a bit
then i buy the figure for sure :yess:

Last edited:
Oh **** yes! Wasn't expecting to see her this soon. I think she looks great even in prototype, that second head-sculpt is nuts.

NECA have been killing it with their 1/4 line as of late, doing a better job at a cheaper price than some of the competition. I don't understand how they do it

I've never had 1/4 figures... but this Catwoman is great, if NECA comes with a Batman from BR, I'll buy the trio.

No doubt.

I wouldn't wait around too long to get Devito Penguin before you know it he'll be sold out.

Back