Neca 1/4 BATMAN RETURNS Michelle Pfeiffer CATWOMAN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NECA states she's arriving this October. Sah-WEET!

Yea I just saw that on their website. Sorry guys, I should have checked there first. I'm just so excited I wasn't thinking haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Penguin was first revealed on Twitter on 07-24-2014. He was then released on 08-25-2015 in their Ebay/Amazon store

Penguin was first revealed on Twitter on 07-24-2014. He was then released on 08-25-2015 in their Ebay/Amazon store

Thanks Psycho. So she's expected to be out in October, but I wouldn't be surprised if she's pushed into 2017.

NECA states she's arriving this October. Sah-WEET!

Riiiight..... Theres no way it will be out in October more like Dec/Jan/Feb.... Just like they said Begins would be out in Dec and TMNT Donnie would be out in June.

Riiiight..... Theres no way it will be out in October more like Dec/Jan/Feb.... Just like they said Begins would be out in Dec and TMNT Donnie would be out in June.

That I'm aware of. BatFleck's the only one who came out on time....and it shows.

That I'm aware of. BatFleck's the only one who came out on time....and it shows.

Origins Batman came out on time... And acually if you look at Tony Mei's repaint/mod it's very accurate

Origins Batman came out on time... And acually if you look at Tony Mei's repaint/mod it's very accurate

Oh right! Didn't Arkham Knight come out on time?

I've been looking at his work. Definitely gonna try it.

I wouldn't get my hopes up for this to be in hand in October.

Absolutely in no rush. They should take their time on perfecting the production version of this. Think about those individually painted stitches and those fantastic stray strands of real threads where the seams are damaged. If they get this right, it could be one of the best quarter scale figures to date. The fact that they got this one so right goes to show just how bad and awkward looking that Affleck Batman is in comparison.

I bet her cowls are seperate pieces. I'll definitely be buying 2 of this one, but man, just imagine the 7" version of this thing is even more exciting.

Absolutely in no rush. They should take their time on perfecting the production version of this. Think about those individually painted stitches and those fantastic stray strands of real threads where the seams are damaged. If they get this right, it could be one of the best quarter scale figures to date. The fact that they got this one so right goes to show just how bad and awkward looking that Affleck Batman is in comparison.

I bet her cowls are seperate pieces. I'll definitely be buying 2 of this one, but man, just imagine the 7" version of this thing is even more exciting.

Imagine if in 2017, for Batman Returns 25th anniversary, we got a 3 pack with 7" Batman, Penguin, and Catwoman. One can dream.

With inner changeable heads yeah most likely similar to the Arkham Knight Batman head. Yeah I don't want this rushed out by any means take all the time they need... Affleck came out pretty damn good looking once you do it an repaint and face mod.

NECADOJBatman06.jpg

With inner changeable heads yeah most likely similar to the Arkham Knight Batman head. Yeah I don't want this rushed out by any means take all the time they need... Affleck came out pretty damn good looking once you do it an repaint and face mod.

View attachment 268093

Sadly not all of us have Tony Mei's amazing skills. :p

Sadly not all of us have Tony Mei's amazing skills. :p

Neither do I but even with just the face mod looks way better...

Randy is well aware taht the suits are different... That picture was just for Size comparisons:

neca-4.jpg

My GF and I can finally have little versions of our halloween!
I'm going to pose her on the stairs of the PF Keaton Bats!
2016-06-02 16.19.39.jpg

This figure looks very promising! I love the BD head much better, but I'll wait and hope that the regular head gets a revision. Sometimes NECA baffles me: they made revisions to their Begins and Penguin figures while the first prototypes for them were already way better than maybe 90% of the figures they ever made, but didn't bother to resculpt their Affleck (yes, it looks bad IMO, but happy for those who like/love it).

#Brian -- FANTASTIC COSPLAY, BUDDY!

Thanks H.M.
I agree with all your points.100%
Cosolay wise...The joker is getting a bit played out and now with a new Joker out soon I need something new. I'm trying to figure out what goes with Catwoman, a Bats it is out of my league, I may go as Max Shrek, but most won't know who I am...

Back