Neca 1/4 BATMAN RETURNS Michelle Pfeiffer CATWOMAN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Today's been pretty boring, but this just made it memorable! She looks so good! I'm one of the few who doesn't actually like Pfeiffer's Catwoman very much, but I'll have to pick this up to go with Penguin and Bats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And I hope they do Batman Returns Batman. That would be a mistake if they just leave it at the '89 version when they could be the first collectible company to complete the trio of Batman, Penguin and Catwoman.

Advertising the '89 Batman next to the two of them though doesn't give me confidence.

Well I mean, they advertised the old battle damaged Captain America with Hulk yet they are making a new Cap. They probably will do a BR Batman, it's just in the early stages at this point.

Yup, two heads. Regular and battle damaged. The damaged one looks brilliant.

I hope they don't pull a Penguin umbrella by not including her whip. That's the only thing that's keeping this figure from being perfect.

EDIT:

Never mind, she has the whip and teaser in the solicitation.

2 Heads?! For a quarter scale figure?! :D

This is the first time Neca's done 2 heads right?

No not really... I know thier 2007 Myers came with 2 heads, jason came with 2 heads.

2 Heads?! For a quarter scale figure?! :D

This is the first time Neca's done 2 heads right?

Yes and No. The upcoming Elm Street 2 Freddy has 2 heads. Their older ones came with extra heads though.

Well I mean, they advertised the old battle damaged Captain America with Hulk yet they are making a new Cap. They probably will do a BR Batman, it's just in the early stages at this point.

Randy has said they will do an Returns Batman just not planned right now.... I asked him if an Returns Catwoman was in the works and he told me not currently and now look.

Yes and No. The upcoming Elm Street 2 Freddy has 2 heads. Their older ones came with extra heads though.

Well this is their first DC/Marvel figure with multiple head sculpts and that's all I care about! XD

Anybody have any idea when the Cats supposed to be released? When Penguin was first revealed, how long did it take for him to come out?

By the way, here's just 2 more pictures of the figure from different angles.
01d0bc4604c5712ead5e5bfe7603f81d.jpg
3610c0f381bd5b540cda196dd02e169c.jpg

Back