NECA: 1/4 Batman 1989 Michael Keaton figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BQYS_0oCIAAYmPE.jpg:large

The Arkham Origins batman.

Sweet jesus. :panic:

That sucks. I was looking forward to this within the next month or so. BBTS still has it listed as August.

There was a twitter post that pretty much said West Batman will be around stores in late september which means Keaton is probably mid/late october.

I'm pretty sure this Batman is gonna sell fast and they're going to end up releasing a battle damaged one too, kinda like how Iron Man ended up with a Tony Stark head + body damaged. I doubt they would put a Keaton face on it since he pretty much wore the suit with the mask on the entire time in 1989.

They could also just end up releasing a Batman Returns version. I think the cowl is the same (maybe I'm wrong its been awhile) so they could just use the same mold. The body shouldn't be that hard to change since its a pretty simple design. I think the belt and downwards is also the same as the 1989 suit.

Any updates on the release of this guy? Or any new pictures?

Looking forward to seeing any new updates on this guy

I asked their twitter about any updates but they never respond to my questions. The last thing I remember them mentioning about it is that it will ship shortly after the West Batman. I think the west batman should ship sometime towards the later half of this month. We probably won't see Keaton Batman shipping until like the end of October which means we'll get it either late October or early November.

Back