NECA: 1/4 Batman 1989 Michael Keaton figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/4 NECA Batman 1989 Keaton

I wonder what the "loads more" is referring to? This thing looks awesome, though.

They've done bobble heads and other TDK merch, a TDK Batman seems like a no brainer to go with this '89 Batman and West Batman.

I wonder if Batman, the character is the only thing they can make? If not, could there be a Nicholson, Ledger and Romero Jokers in the works?

I wonder what the "loads more" is referring to? This thing looks awesome, though.

Electronics maybe? Their 18" Robocop and LOTR figures had pretty good phrases. I could see "I'm Batman" and other lines.

I thought I saw on Twitter that someone asked about if they could make a Romero Joker and they said yeah.

From my Twitter feed:
1C123A4B-4E1A-4091-BFD5-94D0865F139C-2929-00000246D5F8CC07.jpg

^
so basically: "if they sell well, you can bet on it"

BBTS has this up for $85 bucks, not bad.

At least to me, this is the biggest and best news out of Toy Fair. Multiples will be bought.

Yea only one I've seen is Gollum/Smeagol but not at all TRUs just one by my old school. The 2 by my house never got Gollum

Yea only one I've seen is Gollum/Smeagol but not at all TRUs just one by my old school. The 2 by my house never got Gollum

ive only seen the 1/4 pred and we have 5 tru in the immediate area. they dont really seem to carry the larger neca figures, and when they do it depends on the individual tru and they dont seem to get more then 2 (assume they ship in cases of two)

its safe to say if you want these ordering them online or through your lcs is the safest thing to do

I totally forgot that my comic shop could get them. They are really cool, so we'll see about when they're solicited in previews. :lol

Need to see more pics of this figure. It can't be near the quality of the Hot Toys version.

Back