NBC Adapting DC Comics' 'Constantine' With David Goyer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As far as I know, Hulu has tight restrictions for many countries including Mexico...

I mean, you could, there are ways, like spoofing your IP and stuff, but what's the point if I want them to know I support the show? :lol

As far as I know, Hulu has tight restrictions for many countries including Mexico...

I mean, you could, there are ways, like spoofing your IP and stuff, but what's the point if I want them to know I support the show? :lol

:lol:lol

Not sure why people hated the first episode. I thought it was decent. Only watched the first two so far. I'm liking it so far.

Tonight's episode has been fantastic, best so far by a mile. A pity they haven't all been this good, the show might not be on the block. If they can produce more of this quality, I hope it gets a reprieve.

Fantastic episode. I'm seriously hoping this gets renewed.:pray:

Me too. It probably won't though as NBC is such a bad network when it comes to this kinda stuff. Constantine from the get go should have been on HBO, Showtime, AMC or any of the other usual suspects. Hell, put it on the CW to go along with DC's other stuff.

Hopefully it gets picked up by The CW or something, if it doesn't get the greenlight from NBC. It's good enough that I'd like to see it tied into the DC TV Universe. NBC just pisses me off, though. 10 PM on a Friday says all you need to know about how much faith they had in it.

Hopefully it gets picked up by The CW or something, if it doesn't get the greenlight from NBC. It's good enough that I'd like to see it tied into the DC TV Universe. NBC just pisses me off, though. 10 PM on a Friday says all you need to know about how much faith they had in it.

Exactly. I don't know why they bother putting new shows in a Friday time slot, especially that late. Why spend the money to produce it if you're just going to set it up to fail?

This week's episode was quite good, and a big improvement over the one from the week before. According to IGN, the one from the week before was intended to be the Halloween episode, and for some reason, it aired out of order. It did seem to lack the urgency of the episodes of the last few weeks too, so I guess that's why. This week's episode, on the other hand, put things back on track, IMO. It was cool to see Manny have an expanded role this week. They actually fooled me with the swerve at the end too. I didn't see that coming.

Sometimes NBC is as bad as FOX about canceling shows prematurely

Another great episode this week, IMO. Interesting to see another character from the Newcastle incident show up. I also got a kick out of seeing Zed use some of the traps in the headquarters in Atlanta to defend herself against the intruders.

Back