NBA

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bulls are out. Just too many crapy things happened in this series. Philly did what it should have done and took advantage. Folks just gotta get healthy and we'll be ok I believe by next postseason.

Bulls are out. Just too many crapy things happened in this series. Philly did what it should have done and took advantage. Folks just gotta get healthy and we'll be ok I believe by next postseason.

At least we won't be getting kicked in the balls again for some time. :lol

Glad to see Collins get a series win.
Not so happy for those fans that threw beer on the Bulls radio and TV announcers after the game. ____ing ignorant fans.

At least we won't be getting kicked in the balls again for some time. :lol

Glad to see Collins get a series win.
Not so happy for those fans that threw beer on the Bulls radio and TV announcers after the game. ____ing ignorant fans.

Yeah, at least we can get a bag of ice.

Yeah, Collins is classy so I'm happy for him. Sadly, that's philly and their freaking stupid fans. I wouldn't expect anything different from that craphole of a city.

It sucks what happened to the Bulls. Devastating injuries robbed what could have been a great championship run. I hope Rose and company bounce back next year, I enjoyed watching the way they played this year and to do most of it without the MVP....impressive.

It sucks what happened to the Bulls. Devastating injuries robbed what could have been a great championship run. I hope Rose and company bounce back next year, I enjoyed watching the way they played this year and to do most of it without the MVP....impressive.

Yeah, with all the crap that happened to win 50 games was awesome. However, that's not what we had as our goal as fans or I'm sure the organization.

Funny how Philly thinks they are good now since they beat a Bulls team without Rose and Noah. Barely won the games they won. Philly will get swept next round against Boston. If Rose would've never got hurt, they sweep em! On to next year.

Back