NBA

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not saying he wasn't legitamately sick at all. I'm saying I've seen this probably a dozen times between Jordan and Kobe. Like I said before the game, I fully expected him to come out and score 50 because thats how guys like him and Jordan roll.

I expect there to be 2 or 3 extra people on the court for the Lakers tomorrow.

Nuggets will have to jump out to another early lead to be safe from the meddling of the league.

I expect there to be 2 or 3 extra people on the court for the Lakers tomorrow.

Nuggets will have to jump out to another early lead to be safe from the meddling of the league.

lol, someone's not a bitter hater or anything :panic:

so, if the nuggets win its because the lakers suck, of they lose its because we had the ref's in our pocket. why dont you abstain from taking ownership some more.

Mario charmers is NOT the heats 4th best. Lol. Puhlease. Harlem, miller and battier all contribute more

but, but...according to your beloved PER, Chalmers is higher. Are you saying that your all mighty PER is somehow flawed? :wink1:

lol, someone's not a bitter hater or anything :panic:

so, if the nuggets win its because the lakers suck, of they lose its because we had the ref's in our pocket. why dont you abstain from taking ownership some more.

Not sure wtf you're talking about. I never said the Lakers suck. I probably had more faith in the Lakers than most of their fans did when they were "struggling" above .500 early in the year. :lol

And why shouldn't fans of teams who don't get league support be bitter? :lol Its a competitive league, not the WWE.

And what the hell does "abstain from taking ownership somemore" mean? Are you saying I'm supposed to act like I am literaly a member or owner of the team as if I contribute to winning or losing? Are you joking?

Last edited:
Not sure wtf you're talking about. I never said the Lakers suck. I probably had more faith in the Lakers than most of their fans did when they were "struggling" above .500 early in the year. :lol

And why shouldn't fans of teams who don't get league support be bitter? :lol Its a competitive league, not the WWE.

no, you said the league is in cahoots for the lakers. so maybe it is the WWE!

youre basically setting up a position where the lakers cannot win fairly. should they win, its because they had an unfair advantage set up by the league (the same league the unequivocally f@#%ked them at the beginning of the year mind you), and if they lose it's because they lost to the better team that was able overcome the uphill battle the league has set forth. thats what im saying.

either theyre cheatin or they aint. but if they are, then they allowed the nuggets to won the past 2 games as well. it cant be one sided.

no, you said the league is in cahoots for the lakers. so maybe it is the WWE!

youre basically setting up a position where the lakers cannot win fairly. should they win, its because they had an unfair advantage set up by the league (the same league the unequivocally f@#%ked them at the beginning of the year mind you), and if they lose it's because they lost to the better team that was able overcome the uphill battle the league has set forth. thats what im saying.

either theyre cheatin or they aint. but if they are, then they allowed the nuggets to won the past 2 games as well. it cant be one sided.

Meh, theres probably no convincing you so I won't even start. I know what I see. There has to be some restraint in how far the league goes as not to make every game obvious. We'll see how the refs play it tomorrow. I'm fully expecting to see them jobbed. If not, great, I'll be happily pleased. I can fully admit that the Lakers could win without the refs help. That just makes the help more egregious.

Meh, theres probably no convincing you so I won't even start. I know what I see. There has to be some restraint in how far the league goes as not to make every game obvious. We'll see how the refs play it tomorrow. I'm fully expecting to see them jobbed. If not, great, I'll be happily pleased. I can fully admit that the Lakers could win without the refs help. That just makes the help more egregious.

im not even saying i disagree with you ( i mean, after getting jobbed in the chris paul fiasco, there's no way i can argue the cleanliness of the league)

the funny thing is that laker fans say it as much as all the other fans. i saw the calls change in the finals from the rest of the playoffs for the heat. i also saw the mavs get jobbed in 2006. ive also seen the kings get the once over for the lakers. the lakers celtics finals was remarkably inconsistent too. i dunno, i think there is serious reffing issues in the league, but acknowledging it basically reduces the league to rubble.

Yeah, at least we can get a bag of ice.

Yeah, Collins is classy so I'm happy for him. Sadly, that's philly and their freaking stupid fans. I wouldn't expect anything different from that craphole of a city.

QFT

So I wonder who will have more excuses, Lakers fans if they lose tomorrow or Heat haters when they win it all...

Back