NBA

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dont know why they messed with a winning formula.

Cubes is blaming it on the new CBA, but i think we all knew that they caught lightning in a bottle last season and it was unlikely that they were going to do it again. they made the tough decision to free up cap space and go for marquee free agents instead of defending their title. i disagreed with it at the time and now that i am hearing that deron williams isn't as sold on playing here as he was earlier in the season, i am REALLY against it, lol

so how many more wins does the lakers need? i wasnt keeping track of the yearly 'countdown'. :lol

Absolutely astonishing the lack of effort we put out in a close out game at home...:mad:

Agreed. That was a difficult game to watch. If you lose but put the effort in then you just got beat by a better team that particular evening, but to lose because you put in no effort........that I cannot stand. Oh well, let's just move on to the next game.

so how many more wins does the lakers need? i wasnt keeping track of the yearly 'countdown'. :lol

im counting down.. 13.. i wanted to lose two. We need Ron to help give us a better shot at OKC.. I like how he recently said Harden flopped.. (lol)

After a typical bynum weirdo act he should bounce back strong next game..

your pal,

bosie

Back