NBA

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bigger celebration tonight: Dallas or Cleveland?

gotta go with Dallas for sure. This was the last legitimate shot for them and to beat the team that embarrassed them in 06, couldn't be any better for them. I lmao hearing about Dan Gilberts stupid twitter feeds cause he's a lousy owner; his team is still re-building while a Miami team, who nobody gave a chance to get this far in the playoffs, has a chance to get a lot better next year.

Lebron needed to go through this; if he's not humbled from this Finals experience, there's no hope for him. The Mavs were the better team and they deserved it this year. Although, I was hoping to see Terry have to get his title tattoo laser removed in the off season :gah:.

Wake, man the **** up and take the loss like a man. Us Lakers fans were in here after the loss.

ummm.........what happened to that thread again? You and maybe one or two other LA fans did :lol. As much crap as the Heat took this year, at least they didn't go out like a bunch of class-less punks.

Congrats to my boy Nowitzki and the Mavs!! An awesome series and so good to see Dallas win their first one!

Right because throwing a preseason championship party wasnt classless. LeBron bumping his coach wasnt classless. LeBron dissing Cleveland in his twitter posts wasnt classless. LeBron and Wade making fun of Dirk's illness wasnt classless. Do I need to go on? Stfu and gtfo.

Right because throwing a preseason championship party wasnt classless. LeBron bumping his coach wasnt classless. LeBron dissing Cleveland in his twitter posts wasnt classless. LeBron and Wade making fun of Dirk's illness wasnt classless. Do I need to go on? Stfu and gtfo.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Just some of Wake's greatest hits (the old thread had even better comments but oh well)...

By the way, Wake's name is full of irony...after a funeral, isn't there a wake? :rotfl:lol

=

foot-in-mouth-1199.jpg

lmao.. Wake can suck it

gotta go with Dallas for sure. This was the last legitimate shot for them and to beat the team that embarrassed them in 06, couldn't be any better for them. I lmao hearing about Dan Gilberts stupid twitter feeds cause he's a lousy owner; his team is still re-building while a Miami team, who nobody gave a chance to get this far in the playoffs, has a chance to get a lot better next year.

Lebron needed to go through this; if he's not humbled from this Finals experience, there's no hope for him. The Mavs were the better team and they deserved it this year. Although, I was hoping to see Terry have to get his title tattoo laser removed in the off season :gah:.

ummm.........what happened to that thread again? You and maybe one or two other LA fans did :lol. As much crap as the Heat took this year, at least they didn't go out like a bunch of class-less punks.

Ill-jedi and the rest of his sad manipulative posse are the worst sore losers of all. He is a mod but has never given infractions to any of his Laker 'posse' no matter how much crap they talk. Spewing all kind of insults then deleting a thread after they could not live up to it and a loss, cowards. As a Laker fan I'm ashamed of the ones that behaved badly.

Good on Dallas, they deserved the win. It is Dirks' time.

Ill-jedi and the rest of his sad manipulative posse are the worst sore losers of all. He is a mod but has never given infractions to any of his Laker 'posse' no matter how much crap they talk. Spewing all kind of insults then deleting a thread after they could not live up to it and a loss, cowards. As a Laker fan I'm ashamed of the ones that behaved badly.

Good on Dallas, they deserved the win. It is Dirks' time.

No one cares, mr. second user name...

hangover.gif

Congrats to the Mavs! They deserved it.

I was wondering why Lebron chose to go to Miami. I realize why now. Cuz he wanted to go mia.

Congarst to the Mavs, happy for Dirk/Kidd and Marion

What the Heat really need is a coach, Eric Estrada Jr doesnt cut it

At least Lebron and Wade stayed out to give their congrats to the Mavs without trying to end someones career. Your seriously not going to debate that anything the Heat did compares to how LA went out are you?

When did I ever allude to a comparison between Miami and L.A.?

:dunno

Please don't put words in my mouth.

You simply stated that Miami went out with class. I disagreed. The end.

Congratulations to the Mavs.. Well-deserved, as the Mavs are all hardworkers. Shawn Marion was once a favorite player of mine, so congrats to the Matrix!

Dirk, one more? I hope the Bulls find a Shooting Guard upgrade, so you can get a better match up. :)

Back