NBA

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i am still on cloud 9

what a great series...too bad a possible lockout might ruin any momentum the NBA has going into next season

Oh, I just remembered.. Yeah, the lockout is somewhat inevitable. Any news on it? I doubt the players will give in to too much paycut. :(

It (lockout) wastes a year of their careers, so I'm hoping the players' union and the NBA come to a decision for their "bosses", us - the fans and spectators. :dunno

losers-e1307977125740.jpg

248942_10150281205002565_269692837564_9242732_2339318_s.jpg

lbjcrying-285x300.jpg

I agree. Thats why I don't mind the two that did the most gum flapping getting called out. Its kind of funny. :lol I don't know. JS thinks its 78Myers second account.

It's SOMEONE's second account, no doubt. Either Myers, Wake...someone. If mods have access to IPs, I would just do a little CSI investigation :D

It's SOMEONE's second account, no doubt. Either Myers, Wake...someone. If mods have access to IPs, I would just do a little CSI investigation :D

Right gotta be someones just based on things.

I've thought about this a little today. If Miami just hadn't acted like such douches all year long to go with the fact they quit on their old teams/colluded I wouldn't have cared who won. Be professional. Thats really all I want from the guys I watch.

I really hope next year Chicago adds a SG so we can slap the taste out of their mouth.

third person to post this and it's still funny.. and just noriced dirk for the 1st time

anyone wanna chat lakers w/ me?..

Kobe is still mum on Brown. What do you think of Steve Nash joining the lakers? That rumor has been floating around lately. I know he's old and doesn't play much D, but the guy can still score and dish with the best of them.

Back