NBA

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats Mavs!!!

:clap :yess: :clap :yess: :clap

Suck it, Miami!

simpsons_nelson_haha2.jpg

Just some of Wake's greatest hits (the old thread had even better comments but oh well)...

By the way, Wake's name is full of irony...after a funeral, isn't there a wake? :rotfl:lol

You wish. Imma be here for a while looks like.

Can't believe the old thread is gone. Hmmm... Just when I was going to go post hunting for all the crap people talked about how the Celtics would cream the Heat.... pfff.

LET'S GO HEAT!

Brodie's a punk and didn't want to face the music.

Scoreboard. Winning. I don't care of lebron wants to run around jumping screaming "suck it world!".

I like how you keep calling him Lebrick... but he's closed out three playoff wins in a row (including a 10-0 solo run in gm 5 of boston series and 9 of 12 against the bulls).

And also, I love several parts of the 06 team. Namely Wade, Udonis, Alonzo, posey... but other parts of that team I never connected with (Walker, Williams, Payton)... and although I loved shaq at the time he burned too many bridges here and has become too much of a mockery for me to remember him too fondly).

Part of my seeing the 11 team as better than the 06 is that in the year following (07) the heat were terrible and got swept in the first round. The current heat team will be finals/conference finals material for the next half decade.

I see many of you are coming over to my 'myopic' point of view. I've been saying it since the offseason. This HEAT team was going to figure it out and when they did it'd be trouble for the rest of the NBA.

What happened to all the talk about the Heat can't finish?
Or that the Heat was terrible against elite opponents?
Or that the Heat can't beat Boston, Chicago, etc.?
Or that Bosh was the weak link and wasn't ready for the moment?
Or that the Heat was only three guys with no bench?

Rose is a good kid. But let's be honest. He shoots a terrible percentage. He's undersized. He's not vocal enough. Maybe in time. Enjoy the MVP trophy. It was a gift from LBJ.

LMAO.... Jstep where will you hide when Heat win it all?!?!

I'll get back to you in 2014. When wade has five. How about that?

Hence my comment as to why Rose's MVP was a gift from LBJ. Thanks for proving MY POINT.

the MVP award is a sham anyway. It's not awarded to the BEST PLAYER (as Jordan's lack of multiple MVPs shows). Its a popularity vote. Its embarrassing that 9 voters failed to even put LBJ on the ballot. That's ridiculous. Just like Gar Forman sharing the exec of the year with Riley. Pfff... How are those Korver and Boozer signing working out?

All of those are just Chicago consolation prizes anyway. There's only ONE prize worth winning and it's name is Larry.

LMAO. Lebron will be hounding Dirk and Jason Kidd will be gassed from scampering to keep up with Wade.

But KEEP PICKING AGAINST HEAT. It's the theme ALL SEASON.

This is how I feel about the Heat. (The exception that Lebron is the best player in the league CURRENTLY).

Wow. Grasping at straws much? Can't knock the team therefore must insult the fans? Whatever. I've got my finals tickets. I'll be sure to post pics of the scoreboard.

And get used to heat in the finals. It's gonna be a looooong time before anyone else even gets a chance.

God I'm so excited that my team is in the finals. I wish their were some people in this thread who could understand but all your teams got beat.

Honestly. Again you guys grasp at straws. Looking for the most minute way to criticize. All I have to say is 2011 NBA FINALS. Enjoy your teams offseason.

I'm here. Last night Heat fell asleep. They lost it. Dallas did NOT win it.

If you were in front of me I'd slap across the face.:nana:

Bring on game 6 at home. Gonna be all that much sweeter to win this in 7.

Congrats to mavs and their fans. They desired it. They really beat us. Next year watch out. go heat! I'm out of this thread.

=

foot-in-mouth-1199.jpg

Congrats to mavs and their fans. They desired it. They really beat us. Next year watch out. go heat! I'm out of this thread.

So what you're saying is you're quitting like your hero LeBron did? Are you going to join up with 2 other star posters, have a press conference declaring yourself 2012 NBA thread poster champion for next season?

So Lebron just said that he pays no attention to what people say about him, etc. I think that may be one of his primary problems. Like Wilbon said earlier, nowadays lots of players seem to think of coaching as criticism, and don't want to be critical of themselves or accept criticism of themselves in an effort to make themselves better. I think Lebron's comments here are very telling. I know the criticism of him was overboard in this post-season, but sticking your head in the sand like an ostrich can't be an effective way to move forward when you're playing badly IMO.

There are some drawbacks to having an ego that large. Confidence can help you play well, but if you don't temper that with some humility understanding that you don't know it all, then that's a formula for failure IMO.

So Lebron just said that he pays no attention to what people say about him, etc. I think that may be one of his primary problems. Like Wilbon said earlier, nowadays lots of players seem to think of coaching as criticism, and don't want to be critical of themselves or accept criticism of themselves in an effort to make themselves better. I think Lebron's comments here are very telling. I know the criticism of him was overboard in this post-season, but sticking your head in the sand like an ostrich can't be an effective way to move forward when you're playing badly IMO.

There are some drawbacks to having an ego that large. Confidence can help you play well, but if you don't temper that with some humility understanding that you don't know it all, then that's a formula for failure IMO.

lol @ the writer asking LeBron about choking and he deferred to Wade. Did you see that? :lol

But that's why most college coaches REFUSE to go to the NBA. They know NBA players are pretty much uncoachable unless you have a star player that is willing to accept criticsm like Durant, Dirk, Duncan...

Just got back from Duffy's in South Florida. Was hilarious watching all the fake ass Heat fans leave with 2 minutes left.

Fake.
Fake.
Fake.

Heat fans are fake.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHWHQHABQHABQHHAHQBHAQBAHAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wilbon said something in a recent article in that one of Lebron's problems is not going to college. He didn't learn there how to handle pressure on a big stage and winning/losing.

Just got back from Duffy's in South Florida. Was hilarious watching all the fake ass Heat fans leave with 2 minutes left.

Fake.
Fake.
Fake.

Heat fans are fake.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHWHQHABQHABQHHAHQBHAQBAHAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep, Im not surprised, they were booing the Heat and leaving early too at the arena :rolleyes2

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAH

The Cryami Meltdown got shut down & closed out in their own house!

BEAUTIFUL! :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Back