NBA

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i can't stomach a mavs/heat rematch, but if it happens the mavs had better take it. their window is about to slam shut

having to watch all of those 06 clips again...ugh...get the puke bucket ready

You better pull for OKC to pull off the upset then cuz you're getting Miami.

Jasn Whitlock also picked the celtics to beat heat. I like how he conveniently fails to.mention that heat was 2-0 against a healthy rondo. Injuries happen. Ask dwade. The heat had a 3-2 series lead in the 05 conference finals against Detroit before he was seriously hurt.

Aboutthe bulls series... 12 of 14 espn panelists are picking the heat. 10 of them say heat in 6. This too is my opinion. Drose will get his but wade/bron combo is unstoppable. Boozer will be exposed as weak link. Bosh will surprise people. Heat defense will make poor bulls scoring even worse.

You know just about the same majority of them picked Boston to beat the Heat....just saying.....

I want Bulls vs Mavs in the Finals, and then the Mavs to win... just because it would be so damn interesting around here. :lol

hell...even i had the lakers in that one

don't tell mark though...he has the power to revoke my MFFL card

:exactly:

...and how many picked my beloved Spurs over Grizz and the Lakers over the Mavs?...like that means anything :lol:rotfl

I wasn't saying that the so called experts were infallible I was merely posting that as a retort to Jason Whitlock's point of veiw. And actially 7 of 12 picked Miami to beat Boston

Jasn Whitlock also picked the celtics to beat heat. I like how he conveniently fails to.mention that heat was 2-0 against a healthy rondo. Injuries happen. Ask dwade. The heat had a 3-2 series lead in the 05 conference finals against Detroit before he was seriously hurt.

Aboutthe bulls series... 12 of 14 espn panelists are picking the heat. 10 of them say heat in 6. This too is my opinion. Drose will get his but wade/bron combo is unstoppable. Boozer will be exposed as weak link. Bosh will surprise people. Heat defense will make poor bulls scoring even worse.

I wasn't saying that the so called experts were infallible I was merely posting that as a retort to Jason Whitlock's point of veiw. And actially 7 of 12 picked Miami to beat Boston

Sure, Wake. Whatever you say :slap :cuckoo: :lol

Lebron-Wade-web.jpg
Thats was up! :rock

Stern's zebras won't let the Heat lose

if that were the case, LA wouldn't have lost. The officiating is bad every year, but so far it hasn't been a big factor.

Heat vs Mavs finals, unless Boozer steps up his performance.

I think that's the general consensus. Most "analysts" say Chi will kill Miami on the inside. We'll see............

All 3 TNT guys picked the Bulls. I've been saying all along Rose does way too much, and I think that's gonna be the killer for them.

Back