NBA

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It doesnt matter wtf the Spurs did. Spurs did what LeBron can only jerk to. Remember Wake, "not 1, 2, 3 but 7 championships" LMAO. And you cant even beat the Bulls :nana: OMG what a bunch of LOSERS!!

:lol:rotfl:lol:rotfl:lol:rotfl:lol:rotfl:lol

It doesnt matter wtf the Spurs did. Spurs did what LeBron can only jerk to. Remember Wake, "not 1, 2, 3 but 7 championships" LMAO. And you cant even beat the Bulls :nana: OMG what a bunch of LOSERS!!

:lol:rotfl:lol:rotfl:lol:rotfl:lol:rotfl:lol

Hey Hey Hey, lets not get ahead of ourselves here. Its only one game, a long way to go. But it was pretty impressive. And in the Spurs day they were pretty impressive. And so were the Lakers until they lost this yr. Remember the Bulls are the #1 team in the league.

Hey Hey Hey, lets not get ahead of ourselves here. Its only one game, a long way to go. But it was pretty impressive. And in the Spurs day they were pretty impressive. And so were the Lakers until they lost this yr. Remember the Bulls are the #1 team in the league.

Dont worry. It's all in good fun. Wake and I go way back, we're bff's!! :rotfl

Damn! The Bulls beat that ass last night!

I said it a few weeks ago and I'll say it again Bulls vs Thunder in the finals

Bulls vs Heat..now i am interested,that was really exciting game.

great game to watch last night...it feels weird as i am pulling for the heat to lose almost as much as i am pulling for the mavs to win

Yo Wake, where are you? I'm callin' you out, son!!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmN-MIbvLks"]YouTube - Taj Gibson Throws Down On D-Wade[/ame]

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOOeMg7eqYM"]YouTube - Taj Gibson's One-Handed Putback[/ame]

:nana::nana::nana::nana::nana::nana:

In my opinion the Spurs were the number one team this year. they dominated the entire season, then towards the end they went on a crazy losing streak for some reason. The bullls ended up with the better record but a game or two but the spurs will should of had the best record. doesn't really matter any way because they lost to the Grizzlies.

Let's wait to see if the Bulls finish off the Heat before burying Wake under all of the crow he created for himself.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmN-MIbvLks"]YouTube - Taj Gibson Throws Down On D-Wade[/ame]

Heat.jpg

Some pretty awesome dunks.

As I said in our nba social group I want to beat the heat but thats not the goal. I'm not taking this anymore than one game at a time.

I'll concede defeat... if we go down 3-0, We could lose wednesday and be down 13 with 6:43 to play in the 4th and I'm believing we're going to win it all. Just ask the mavs.

Go Bulls ( SWEEP!). Go OKC.

Dude, you can't post in the NBA thread after you deleted the original 2010 / 2011 NBA thread you created because the Lakers lost! :rotfl Kidding, just giving you a hard time.

I think the Thunder are a year away. It looks like they've got everything they need to make a championship run: an athletic point guard in Westbrook, a big time scorer / scoring champ in Durant, a post defender / intimidator in Perkins, an athletic weak side shot blocker to back up Perk in Serge Ibaka, and a bench guy who can score and pass the ball in Harden. Not to mention a trio of defenders in Durant, Ibaka and Sefolosha (though Durant is by no means an elite defender, his length is enough to bother people). My only concern is that fact that Westbrook will sometimes take more shots than Durant.

Back