NBA

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Probably more like the OP of the other thread didn't see any more reason to keep the thread open since his team lost and the Heat just moved on :lol

:lol:lol:lol

another LA poor sport, what a shame, but anyways, I hope the Girzzlies rebound next game. They just looked kind of out of it once OKC starting putting it on. I would be shocked if Chi doesn't end it tonight. Atl has really over achieved to win 2 or maybe that says more about Chi?

Interestingly enough... after that thread's deletion my post count was HALVED! LOL

another LA poor sport, what a shame, but anyways, I hope the Girzzlies rebound next game. They just looked kind of out of it once OKC starting putting it on. I would be shocked if Chi doesn't end it tonight. Atl has really over achieved to win 2 or maybe that says more about Chi?

I might say something about Chicago, their lack of a #2 option is has come close to biting them in the butt a couple of times this post season. If not for their great defense they would be hurting right about now. That said I still think Chicago pulls this series out.....

I might say something about Chicago, their lack of a #2 option is has come close to biting them in the butt a couple of times this post season. If not for their great defense they would be hurting right about now. That said I still think Chicago pulls this series out.....

definetely. I'm not gonna say Chi has no chance at beating Miami cause Lebron took the Cavs to the Finals by himself with even less than Rose, but it's apples to oranges when comparing the Atl defense to Miami's. Boozer and Deng will have to step it up or Chi won't last very long.

After they beat the Spurs?

Hey now, if you can root for the Mavs, I should be able to root for the Grizz :rotfl

No, I just have a lot of respect for that team, thats all. Reminds me a little of the old Spurs back in the day when we were up and coming. I mean honestly, I dont care that much if OKC wins, I like Durant a lot. There's just something about this Grizz team that I can really root for...

Really?...
Yep, Bodie must have been pissed :lol
x :wave

Interestingly enough... after that thread's deletion my post count was HALVED! LOL
Y'know when I saw this new thread and realised the other one had gone that was the first thing that came into my mind. How those who only posted in it would have their count crushed. After all, it was 400 pages long.
x :lol

oh, I didn't know that happens when a thread is deleted.
Yep, everytime. Unless the thread is in an area where the post count doesn't matter anyway, like the sandbox or Intro's.
x :wave

as long as it's not the heat :lecture

I will lmao if they win just cause it will piss so many ppl off, but I still think more ppl hate the Lakers more than Miami. If Chi bounces Miami out, I will root for either Dallas or Memphis, if they get that far.

I will lmao if they win just cause it will piss so many ppl off, but I still think more ppl hate the Lakers more than Miami. If Chi bounces Miami out, I will root for either Dallas or Memphis, if they get that far.

I would rather see a team win it that was built from scratch win it all more than a team that was bought

Back