NBA

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would rather see a team win it that was built from scratch win it all more than a team that was bought

I wouldn't say the team was bought, this isn't the MLB (ie NY or Boston), but I assume you hate the Celtics too? Cause they did the exact same thing, except it wasn't made as big of a deal as the Miami situation. Won the title the first year their big 3 got together and they got together for the same reason Maimi did, but they got together through trades (of course with Allen's and KG's permission).

Thunder would be nice i always root for more of the underdog teams myself, glad to see kobe and the lakers go bye bye!!!

Thunder would be nice i always root for more of the underdog teams myself, glad to see kobe and the lakers go bye bye!!!

The Lakers were tired and worn out from going to the finals three years in a row...It does suck that we couldn't go for the three peat, but we knew it was going to be extremely hard to do that...I'm happy and proud of what we've done the past three seasons tho and we got two championships out of it, not many teams can win one title let along back to back ones, so I can't complain or be disappointed in that...

We'll rebuild around our core and go after it again after the lockout...I feel we can still win another championship, so I'm optimistic...

Lakers are done without phil jackson. bye bye, your time for championships are past you. :wave you'll probably always make it to the playoffs but that's it. but of course the delusional laker fans still think they already have next years championship "locked up", just like they thought they had this years locked up for a 3-peat and were counting down the wins. :lol LOL!!!!!

Still 12 more games to go Laker Fans! :lol

Lebron was great last night. He is really shining with the heat. I hope he gets a ring.

Not me. Those Lebron doesn't have a ring jokes are much too much fun to see go. Although the Heat did play fantastic through that series.

I guess the other thread got old, ugly and blew up. Kinda like the Celtics. :dunno

Quoted for Truth.

Being a Lakers fan I really don't care much about the Finals anymore but will probably watch a game here and there now that they are out and Boston is out (they are always fun to root against). Of the teams left I would guess I'd be pulling for the Western Conference although I'm not a huge fan of any of the teams left.

Lakers are done without phil jackson. bye bye, your time for championships are past you. :wave you'll probably always make it to the playoffs but that's it. but of course the delusional laker fans still think they already have next years championship "locked up", just like they thought they had this years locked up for a 3-peat and were counting down the wins. :lol LOL!!!!!

Still 12 more games to go Laker Fans! :lol

Lakers fans
are delusional, even when they were getting their butts beat by the Mavs, they were all like "i'm not worried, we'll come back"

I wouldn't say the team was bought, this isn't the MLB (ie NY or Boston), but I assume you hate the Celtics too? Cause they did the exact same thing, except it wasn't made as big of a deal as the Miami situation. Won the title the first year their big 3 got together and they got together for the same reason Maimi did, but they got together through trades (of course with Allen's and KG's permission).

how is Miami not bought? Boston did it when they were old and almost past their prime. Not in their prime like Miami.

What was with Miami last night anyways, celebrating like they won the Championship last night.

i would just like to say congrats to the heat for winning the NBA title last night! i only saw the clips on sportscenter, but judging by their reacion they must have just called off the rest of the playoffs and handed them the trophy, right?

Scoreboard. Winning. I don't care of lebron wants to run around jumping screaming "suck it world!".

i would just like to say congrats to the heat for winning the NBA title last night! i only saw the clips on sportscenter, but judging by their reacion they must have just called off the rest of the playoffs and handed them the trophy, right?

I thought they did that when the 3 of them got there already......

how is Miami not bought? Boston did it when they were old and almost past their prime. Not in their prime like Miami.

What was with Miami last night anyways, celebrating like they won the Championship last night.

Because there is something called the salary cap in the NBA. Every team has one. Boston has 4 all stars on their team, more than anyone, and I have never heard anyone saying that team is bought. Of course, Rondo and Pierce are home grown, but both team's were put together fairly. Miami still has it's big flaws. I'm not sure why age means anything on the subject. Boston started the trend, and other teams will be sure to copy it more in the future.........

Knicks are trying to right now as well, they just need a 3rd all star. Miami isn't the only team that put theirselves in a situation where they could sign 2 max players last year. Chicago, NJ, and NY could have easily been the team to pull 2 max players, but things just didn't fall their way.

LET'S GO BULLS!!!!

images

Back