NBA

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not worried. Maybe because I've seen some many series we won when things look grim. From the start I saw this going 6. Hard to win up there. We play our game for the most part we got this one no prob in the long run. Hey we lose two we get
arrest back for the full okc run.

They don't understand we are grizzled vets at this, trained in arts of not having a knee jerk mentally. It's like seeing a famous person. We see them all the time, (more than most) so need for screaming like a school girls, like most would. We take it like a grain of salt and keep it moving. We react the same way with our team no matter the circumstance. Plus with a chance at having Ron, Ron back for the start of Rd. 2, priceless. I just love seeing how next to MIA, fans really want to see us fall. That's what makes it so great when we WIN in the end!

Remember last year Shannon brown was banging paus fiance. Therefore paus big let down postseason and our broken team chemistry. Shannon is gone. Pau is pack and so is our quest for yet another ring.

Most don't seem to remember that part of the equation from last years team. Once again we took like a grain of salt and moved on, and here we are again competing for a another title. It's lovely to be a Lakers fan, isn't it?...:yess:

I bother not to respond, because unless you're a Lakers fan you'll never fully understand why we never react like most fans. Like you've already said we have more "experience" in this area than most other fans do...:wink1: We understand to stay cool under pressure because half of the time we're going to come out on top. One game is, one game. Nothing more, nothing less.

I do believe we are a different fan base even compared to Clippers fans. (Same city and arena)

You see yesterday the Clippers fans wearing the red out shirts. Even though they hand them out to the Lakers fans most of us don't wear them. We just don't wear them.

We're just cut from a different cloth than other fans around the world or same city. And I love it!

Yeah because people in the arena are rich snobs from other parts of the country and are fair weather fans at best, thats why no one wears them.

OKC-Lakers is a toss up series. You can never count the Lakers out. You just can't. Not with Kobe and the size of their frontline.

Fun fact of the day:

Of the four times an 8th team beat a 1st seed, a Texas team won it all everytime

1994: 1. Seattle lost to 8. Denver. Houston won the championship.
1999: 1. Miami lost to 8. New York. Spurs won the title.
2007: 1. Dallas lost to 8. Golden State. Spurs won the title.
2011: 1. Spurs lost to 8. Memphis. Dallas won the title

GO SIXERS!! :lol

OKC-Lakers is a toss up series. You can never count the Lakers out. You just can't. Not with Kobe and the size of their frontline.

Right and that should be obvious to anyone who pays attention to basketball.

------------------------

It sucks what's going on with the Bulls but that's just how it goes sometimes. Injuries are part of the game and in this shortened season it has bit us right in the butt. Hopefully we can extend this series but if it ends we'll regroup and attack again next year.

Lakers gotta beat the Nuggets first, but if they do I pretty much agree, the Thunder is overrated and I think the Lakers can take them. Winner gets to lose to the Spurs though.

------------------------

It sucks what's going on with the Bulls but that's just how it goes sometimes. Injuries are part of the game and in this shortened season it has bit us right in the butt. Hopefully we can extend this series but if it ends we'll regroup and attack again next year.

Yeah, the Bulls got bit at the worst possible time.

------------------------

Rose Prolly wont be back till very late in the season. He suffered a tough one

It must be snowing in hell as we speak

The Knicks actually won a playoff game... holy ____

Back