NBA

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The guy ran into a perfectly legal screen and ended up in the floor lol

If you heard the people shouting there was a dude screaming at Pau "you should be ashamed of yourself" lol I guess they don't have replays in that arena?

Ya man that was wayt over the top.. Nothing wrong with that screen, completely ordinarily legal, it happens all game long. then he pretended he got hit in the neck.

The Nuggets don't play good half court defense, their rotation is sloppy. Blake and a few other guys hit a couple wide open 3s, so not gonna blame Gallo being on the floor for that. Just sloppy D on all there. Credit to the Lakers for making the right passes to the open men.

The Nuggets don't play good half court defense, their rotation is sloppy. Blake and a few other guys hit a couple wide open 3s, so not gonna blame Gallo being on the floor for that. Just sloppy D on all there. Credit to the Lakers for making the right passes to the open men.

Blake and Sessions were open for those back breaking 3's because the Nuggets had to switch off defenders because Gallinari was out of the picture for those possessions. They wouldn't have been that open if he was upright instead of sliding on the ground or staying motionless for 7 or so seconds, which were clearly terrible flops.

But credit Blake and Sessions for actually making the 3's..

I WOULDNT MIND LOSING ONE MORE, YET i ALSO WOULDNT MIND KNOCKING THEM THE ____ OUT. PATHETIC FLOP BY DANILO. BRING ON THEM OKC _____ES.

*HIGH FIVES iRONlUNGS*

*HIGH FIVES ILL JEDI*

*HIGH FIVES SHATTERER*

*THROWS POO AT DENGER AND JSTEP*

*SHAKES WEINER AT WAKE*

*PONDERS IF THE BULLS WILL EVER RECOVER*

:lol :hi5:

I don't necessarily disagree with that.

But if his name was Pau Gasol or Manu Ginobli, or any of the respected Euros on respected teams, the calls would be made.

Nah, I distinctly recall Pau getting an elbow to the face by Griffin and not getting the call and that was actually a real foul, so there you go.

Blake and Sessions were open for those back breaking 3's because the Nuggets had to switch off defenders because Gallinari was out of the picture for those possessions. They wouldn't have been that open if he was upright instead of sliding on the ground or staying motionless for 7 or so seconds, which were clearly terrible flops.

But credit Blake and Sessions for actually making the 3's..

Thats BS. First of all, the 3 pointers happened at most 2 seconds after Gallo was on the floor. Secondly, the like I said earlier, there were plenty of other 3s that were hit with everyone on their feet. They just don't defend very well. Even if Gallo didn't flop on that Pau screen the screen was good enough to take him totally out of the play anyway. What's he supposed to do?

Of course being in the right position would have prevented it, but I doubt he'd have been in the right position if he was still on his feet. Credit to the Lakers for taking advantage of a known weakness.

Thats BS. First of all, the 3 pointers happened at most 2 seconds after Gallo was on the floor. Secondly, the like I said earlier, there were plenty of other 3s that were hit with everyone on their feet. They just don't defend very well. Even if Gallo didn't flop on that Pau screen the screen was good enough to take him totally out of the play anyway. What's he supposed to do?

Of course being in the right position would have prevented it, but I doubt he'd have been in the right position if he was still on his feet. Credit to the Lakers for taking advantage of a known weakness.

Correction: credit kobe for trusting his teammates and passing to his wide open teammates.

:rotfl @ the Grizzlies, man you guys talked them up to be one of the best teams and they can't even beat a beat up clippers team full of injuries.

:rotfl @ the Grizzlies, man you guys talked them up to be one of the best teams and they can't even beat a beat up clippers team full of injuries.

Memphis ____ed themselves with Game 1. They win that, they are probably up 3-1.

I'm not gonna lie, I am SO RELIEVED not to be playing the Grizzlies in the next round...

countdown.jpg

Back