NBA

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As a laker fan, I wouldn't be gloating just yet. Lakers are playing really good team basketball right now without kobe. This team is showing how good they can be when their 2 big men(Bynum and Pau) are fed the ball. Once kobe gets back into the lineup, things will change. Whether they change for the better or the worse remains to be seen.

Her are some stats so far this season on shooting percentage:

Bynum 56%
Pau 50%
Kobe...43%

I hope kobe will realize that it's good to go inside out first just like the old shaq days. Kobe will have to decide whether to share the basketball with his bigs and pass to them first going inside out, or hog the ball and shoot first. I hope that after seeing this lakers winning streak from the bench, Kobe will be more trusting of his teammates when he comes back-(especially when he has one of those bad shooting nights). Go Lakers, and let's save the gloating for after the finals...if we can make it there and win :wink1:

oh yea, anyone who is a Lebron fan has no talent and no heart, good one, how original :clap :slap

Learn how to read, please.

I said, "**** LeBron (and his fans). All talent, no heart."

My statement was solely about LeBron as far as play. I threw in the jab about his fans as an after the fact because they are beyond annoying and couldn't have picked a more unworthy player to idolize.

Why are you sure the Spurs will face the Lakers in the second round?

If the seeding stay as they are...then 2 seed will meet up with 3 seed in the Semi-Finals of the WC. Just like the 1 seed would get the 4 seed. That's how the seeds have always worked out, so it would be any different now. But I'm guessing you really think we won't make it to the 2nd Rd. If so, then this conversion is pointless to begin with.

Game #2 Tue night.

See you then...;)

Hopefully we can repay the favor and send them home early this year...:)

there just isn't a favorable first round match up for us this year

the ending to that game yesterday was one of the biggest WTF moments i have ever seen, lol. if terry is auditioning for other teams he's doing a terrible job.

blocked by the rim!~!

did you think barnes interfered with paus 3?.,.. honestly i didnt see where he touched the ball (he did try) and he hit the rim after the ball was through.. cuban is such a baby

i am all for allowing reviews to make sure the correct call is made

that being said, i don't think he touched it either...cubes just fights for his team though and i can't fault him for that.

I don't think it's necessarily touching the ball, Barnes touched the rim, which you're not supposed to touch. Offensive interference or something like that. But honestly, even if he did touch the rim, it didn't change the ball going in. The rim didn't even wiggle.

I don't think it's necessarily touching the ball, Barnes touched the rim, which you're not supposed to touch. Offensive interference or something like that. But honestly, even if he did touch the rim, it didn't change the ball going in. The rim didn't even wiggle.

ya but by the time he touched the rim the ball was through.. it was close though

record it hombre.

I don't have a dvr... :slap:(

I rarely watch tv as I can get almost everything online, so no dvr for me. It's fine though. There will be other games.

But seriously, what the heck happened to Metta World Peace (Ron)? This guy has been on point these last few games. His shots are going in.

I don't have a dvr... :slap:(

I rarely watch tv as I can get almost everything online, so no dvr for me. It's fine though. There will be other games.

But seriously, what the heck happened to Metta World Peace (Ron)? This guy has been on point these last few games. His shots are going in.

he was silently suffering last year and the beggining of this season with a strained acheilles and a pinched nerve in his back... he's feeling better now which you can see in his movement and that he can get over the rim again.

he was silently suffering last year and the beggining of this season with a strained acheilles and a pinched nerve in his back... he's feeling better now which you can see in his movement and that he can get over the rim again.

I see him moving a lot better, but I didn't know he was injured last year, and in the beginning of the year. And I'm a Lakers fan...

Well, it's good to see Metta playing very well.

Back