Nathan Drake by Sideshow Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh man, that is painfully embarrassing. I'm glad he successfully swept that under the rug and it's all forgotten now. :monkey3

Not to continue the bashing, but HOLY ****. This and the honest trailer should make any potential new subscribers think twice. I wouldn't want this fool showing up on any background check.

I received my replacement head for Nate from SSC. The paint is not as "shiny" and/or as dark, nor does the sculpt have pink-eye. Only bad part is the sculpt has a lazy eye now. :lol Oh well, win some and lose some. This is a SSC loss.

I received my replacement head for Nate from SSC. The paint is not as "shiny" and/or as dark, nor does the sculpt have pink-eye. Only bad part is the sculpt has a lazy eye now. :lol Oh well, win some and lose some. This is a SSC loss.

Can you post a picture of that?

Can you post a picture of that?

Not the greatest comparison, but the second sculpt I received is on the right.

5u8a7a7u.jpg

Ok, the rt one looks like a decent repaint, minus the eyes. Looking forward to mine.

So did SS fix these? The one on the right looks alright (if I had a nickel for everytime I said that in a bar....)

EDITED because I'm retarded and drink

:lol :duff

I wouldn't say "fixed" at all. The paint is not as wet looking or dark as the one on the left, that's for sure. The eyes are still bad though.

You looking to sell the extra head jimmie? If so I'm interested in buying. Or do you have to send a photo to SSC of the head being damaged?

So I got feedback from SS on the hands. What they previously had listed on their site was wrong:
Right and left trigger hands
Right and left closed fists
Right and left open hands

This is what ships with the figure:
Right & Left Fist
Right & Left Trigger Hands
Two (2) Open Grip Right Hands

The Rep thanked me for pointing out the error and said they'd be updating the site :slap

So I got feedback from SS on the hands. What they previously had listed on their site was wrong:

Right & Left Fist

The Rep thanked me for pointing out the error and said they'd be updating the site :slap

That is the stupidest thing I've heard. Why would anyone need TWO of the same exact hand. So they're not sending you a left hand? :slap

Right & Left Fist

I ended up with 3 left hands. :lol

Back