Nathan Drake by Sideshow Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Own it? Review it!
We love to hear from our collectors. Use the form here to leave a product review and tell your fellow collectors about this piece.

What Collectors are saying about the Nathan Drake Sixth Scale Figure…

Write Your Review

Yes, display my name with my review

Your email will not be published

All reviews are moderated. Please read our guidelines before submitting your review.

here the opportunity people !

The one with the bigger jaw and wide eye looks like a production defect to me, the one on eBay seems fine. Shady production QC...

The eyes are too big, period. Painting it won't help that. It had to have been distorted.

we say this every time, but SSC never changes
Yea since they monitor all the reviews before they actually get posted to the site, I'm sure they don't let bad reviews go through. all you ever see on the site is praise for said collectible
The eyes are too big, period. Painting it won't help that. It had to have been distorted.

that can easily be fixed with some epoxy putty. However, like most, I feel like no one should have to do ANY kind of work on collectibles that cost this much. I still would but I thought the days where I had to repaint/resculpt every SS release was over. I did that for every one of my Star Wars figures. It's part of why I sold them all. I was getting tired of picking up SS's slack

The one with the bigger jaw and wide eye looks like a production defect to me, the one on eBay seems fine. Shady production QC...

I was thinking the same, I saw the Ebay pictures and it looked kind of alright but in a cartoony kind of way.

$_57.jpg

yeah it still looks off but maybe a quick repaint to remove that pink eye will make it look a little better. heres in this pic looks cool too from a little far.

$_57 (1).jpg

and for sure I think that will be the snake body too.

yeah it still looks off but maybe a quick repaint to remove that pink eye will make it look a little better. heres in this pic looks cool too from a little far.

View attachment 115569

and for sure I think that will be the snake body too.

The entire left side of the headsculpt's face is higher than the right. If you follow the brow down to the nose and the cheek line, man I think the mold must have shifted and dried without anyone noticing. I think that is what is causing the eye distortion as well.

That is better than the fat one, I can live with that. I know I'm settling, but if the headsculpt looks like that I will be content.

I canceled mine :monkey2 Holding out for someone to post better pics:wave I have about $50 in Sideshow rewards points to use. Ah WTH! Reordered :cuckoo: :lol

Mine is estimated for a Tuesday delivery :( I was hoping to have it this weekend while my wife is out of town.

Back