Nathan Drake by Sideshow Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
review_faramir_5.jpg

I didn't know R.J. MacReady was in LOTR :lol

I'm sure you'll get it since I'm certain they aren't backed up with orders going out :lol

yea yea :p

I'm still holding my judgment until I see it in hand. I'd rather eat the return shipping if not satisfied instead of simply cancelling. $10-$15 to ship it back is nothing compared to the $600+ in free figures I've won from them.

yea yea :p

I'm still holding my judgment until I see it in hand. I'd rather eat the return shipping if not satisfied instead of simply cancelling. $10-$15 to ship it back is nothing compared to the $600+ in free figures I've won from them.

At least you got that option of returning it and only eating the shipping.

That Pam figure is the worst one I've had. The issue with Faramir was how bad the paint came out. I have a reprinted one that does look a fair amount better.

I was going to cancel but after talking to customer service yesterday I let it go thru and have an in hand look at this. Sideshow has earned my business by being very accomodating to all my request in the past. So I'll see by next tuesday if this figure stays or goes back.

I think this was intended to bash the figure, but I don't think it looks all that bad here. Finally a picture without that damn scarf!

I've yet to see a SSC Trevor Grove sculpt that a repaint couldn't save, we'll see.

Looks decent there BUT the left side of the face is hidden and shadows cover the eyes.

Lemme see some good pics boys and girls. I need to know if really want to blow $180 on this figure.

From what I've seen so far, I feel like SSC hyped me on a blind date and included a pic of the chick who I would be set up with. Only turns out the pic is 5 years old and the chick is actually 50 pounds heavier

Ive been charged.

It's the cheapest i've paid for anything in this hobby for a while. I'm looking forward to getting it.

I forgot the 'processing' doesn't mean 'shipping'...hopefully this ships out by today or tomorrow, so I can get it in time for the weekend.

Back