Nathan Drake by Sideshow Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe this is just the EX. and he was bitten by the spider:)

attachment.php
[/QUOTE]

Whelp!

Even though I said that I would wait to see this figure in hand to make judgement, I could not justify paying $182 (with cali tax) for something that MIGHT be better once I get it. If/when the Freaks that kept their orders start to get theirs and say it's better I can always reorder.

So who got my EX conversion?? :lol

I've cancelled my exclusive for the same reason, I simply cannot justify paying a total of $175 for anything that looks like this.
It really does look terrible, like a Mego version of Drake. Are sideshow really thinking that this is worth only $25 less than they're selling a hot toys Man Of Steel figure for ?, I don't think so.
I'm gutted about having to cancel this but sideshow have yet again mislead with their prototype pictures, they should be sued for that kind of BS !.

I've cancelled my exclusive for the same reason, I simply cannot justify paying a total of $175 for anything that looks like this.
It really does look terrible, like a Mego version of Drake. Are sideshow really thinking that this is worth only $25 less than they're selling a hot toys Man Of Steel figure for ?, I don't think so.
I'm gutted about having to cancel this but sideshow have yet again mislead with their prototype pictures, they should be sued for that kind of BS !.

This right here. I felt the same way cancelling mine.

I'm sooooo angry about this, yes its only a figure but everyone else gets their grail pieces, why do I get my grail and then it looks like wank!

I feel better knowing I have a secret project coming July if y'all want on board.

I'm curious how many folks have actually cancelled this figure.

I did. I only PO from sideshow because I had this $20 card for valentines day or some holiday. I personally don't think the EX is worth, stupid spider. Since im in Canada, I get charged fedex freight charges on top of whatever the shipped total is. So no dice.

Yeah honestly, what kind of **** exclusive is a ****ing spider accessory? It barely played a role in the game. The other exclusives like Catwoman's bag of jewels, Joker Fish, and PF Drake with the AK switch out are at worst decent extras. He should have gotten something like an extra weapon, journal, or something but a spider? What could you really do with it that makes it worth the money?

Does anyone know if sideshow actually knows of this problems? Anyone else have email them or called them to tell them of this ? I sent them a message on facebook but it hasn't been read.

Surely I am, I already started the flexpays.

I just saw a couple reviews of other figures of sideshow and none of them look like that. I you wanna check them they are from Da Bomb Show.

Well almost evey sideshow figure have a mask but im talking about quality not only the eyes.

yea SS had been stepping their game up with almost each new release lately so idk what happened with this guy.

And thanks for the Catwoman review. I hadn't seen that one yet :hi5:

Whelp!

Even though I said that I would wait to see this figure in hand to make judgement, I could not justify paying $182 (with cali tax) for something that MIGHT be better once I get it. If/when the Freaks that kept their orders start to get theirs and say it's better I can always reorder.

So who got my EX conversion?? :lol

Nooooo, jimmiiiiiiie! Still staying strong. :lol Although I take comfort in the fact that mine will ultimately look nothing like the stock figure.

Nooooo, jimmiiiiiiie! Still staying strong. :lol Although I take comfort in the fact that mine will ultimately look nothing like the stock figure.

I know man, but I had to. It's not like I'm not going to buy it most likely down the road, but damn if SSC didn't F this sculpt up. Everything else looks killer and I'm really hoping it looks better in-hand. Just really disappointed in SSC and the more I look at the pics and the video, I can't help but focus on those eyes and that gap in between the head and hairline.

Show me some killer pics and I'll be back on board in a quickness.

Back