Nathan Drake by Sideshow Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I posted on the plissken thread so they know and be on the look out and a member shot e down saying that it could also turn up sweet like a star wars clone.

DSC_7738b.jpg

Well, everyone is kind of freaking out about that one eyeball picture. It's happened a million times. One pic sends everyone into a panic. Then people get the figure and it's totally fine. This could end up the same way.

At least I hop so. Because I'm being stubborn and not cancelling. :lol....

I 100% agree that it is an overreaction to early photos.

Maybe Marf can upload some photos and his thoughts on Thursday or Friday. If it looks decent I'll order again quick.

well Im sticking to my snake figure but I was subscribed to this thread because I did wanted to get this figure but the HS looked off to me so decided no to PO.

Seriously speaking . . .

$165.00 is too much $ nowadays to gamble on a crap figure.

Nathan Drake is a cool character and would be great as a 1:6 figure, but given what we've seen thus far (how preliminary & tentative) with regards to an in hand sample . . . I'm not willing to risk it.

The same goes for Snake Plissken if the final production version looks like $%^&.

The only Sideshow line I've stuck with through thick & thin is GI JOE, but I fear & suspect Sideshow will eventually <CENSORED> us over that line too though some feel they have, but I digress.

Lucky I checked this thread before it was going to ship. I think I dodged a bullet on this one.
Just canceled mine.

Since im in Canada, I get charged fedex freight charges on top of whatever the shipped total is. So no dice.

You can avoid paying the FedEx part of the charge by creating an account with them. Select to pay automatically by card and they only deduct the customs fees.

They'll recognize your name and address so that any delivery from any company in the world undertaken by FedEx will be free of extra charges.

Well, everyone is kind of freaking out about that one eyeball picture. It's happened a million times. One pic sends everyone into a panic. Then people get the figure and it's totally fine. This could end up the same way.

At least I hop so. Because I'm being stubborn and not cancelling. :lol....

Not only one pic, also have video, check this out!

And I can upload some more pics.

IMG_20140614_200252.jpg

IMG_20140614_200355.jpg

IMG_20140614_200301.jpg

IMG_20140614_200457.jpg

IMG_20140614_200545.jpg

We the Jury of Sideshow Freaks find the Figure Guilty of 1st Degree False Advertisement. :lol

haha stop it with the stares...its killing me...the more i look at it now, the more i'll get used to it. Then it will become normal and then i'll start liking it...haha

All I know is SSC can't use the excuse we don't have the technology to make a 1/6 figure...

Back