Nathan Drake by Sideshow Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

attachment.php

I wasn't interested in getting this figure anyway but wanted to see if the HS was as bad as what I've been hearing in other threads. I'm sorry to see SS releasing a figure that is obviously a much lesser quality than advertised. I'd definitely cancel if I had it ordered. We spend too much $$ on these collectibles to get jacked up figures. They should change the pics on their site to reflect the change in quality. I'd be pissed it I ordered it based on the prototype and this is what showed up.

IMG_20140614_200449.jpg
SSC's Tailoring

575608_342993102403815_1264055096_n.jpg
Proto by Toria. Which is pretty sad since the damn thing says she designed it on the order page! :lol

clothing can be futz to look better, you cannot expect a prototype clothing to look same as mass produced figure, they probably used Toria's measurements and patterns and recommendations.

Ewwww!

What happened? Looks like I'll have to wait another 4 years for the Uncharted 4 Drake figure then. I was really looking forward to this!

Hi mate, can I ask which retailer in HK did you order this figure from? I haven't heard anything about this figure at all and I'm in HK too. I'm interested to see this in the flesh before I pick mine up from Toy Hunters. thanks

Metro Comics

Thanks bro. The Metro shop in MK? I may go and check that out sometime this week then. If they have it on display, I'll take more pics and post it here. Suprised they got this figure in so early.

Yes, MK shop.
But they don't display it.

If not, what can I do?? :slap

I feel you man. I too am waiting for Toy Hunter to call me to pick up. The scuplt doesnt seem that bad. Its just the eyes. Maybe I'll give him some sunglasses. haha. At least I met a fellow collector from HK in here at least. Nice to meet you:)

I feel you man. I too am waiting for Toy Hunter to call me to pick up. The scuplt doesnt seem that bad. Its just the eyes. Maybe I'll give him some sunglasses. haha. At least I met a fellow collector from HK in here at least. Nice to meet you:)

Sunglasses is useless I think, because the face color is little dark.
Nice to meet you too!

haha agree. Perhaps I could bypass the skin tone and think of it as dirt all over his face for going on all those adventures. lol
such a waste of the license.

Back