Nathan Drake by Sideshow Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
haha agree. Perhaps I could bypass the skin tone and think of it as dirt all over his face for going on all those adventures. lol
such a waste of the license.

Not only dirt, you will find out what's going on when you get the figure.........
Maybe I'll find a artist to re-paint it.

can it actually be saved by repainting? or is that just being hopeful?

I say yes, to a degree. A good paintjob is really 50% of the headsculpt, I'd say.

llhg.jpg

The first videoe, the face looked bland, then it went extreme with those bulging huge eyes. Now it looks extreme and kind of big. It's not looking good for this figure.

The eyes were kinda like this on the SS clone commander Wolffe as well like dead space look, zombified, how could they have screwed this up, and why would you put up a bad a$$ proto to only disappoint. I remember when hot toys did something similar with the first terminator salvation John Connor good old mr. Chan actually did a recall and anyone that got that Headsculpt was allowed to send it back for a full exchange of a better one. Sideshow you need to pony up!!! And fix this cause that Headsculpt looks like HELL

I know everyone's looking at the headsculpt but on another note, why does it look like hems wearing skinny jeans? His pants are way too tight fitting.

Kinda concerned what plissken and batman are gonna look like
I'd be more worried about Snake than Batman.

Those figures all have masks or something covering their faces. I think Plisken should come out better. Sideshow has an actual person of reference to work from. With Drake all they had to go on were pictures and pixelated images. Still they should of stayed as close to the proto as they could, or at least the PF. Looksike they redesigned the whole thing after taking the proto shots.

The sculpt has no eye lids. I think that's what's throwing it off. Jaw line doesn't look as fat.

There they are! :lol

In this pic, it looks like there is zero eyelids. I think all this needs is a simple repaint. Might order this.

attachment.php

Back