Nathan Drake by Sideshow Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't wanna put this down too much because we need to see it in hand. But those eyes genuinely are awful. I think this could look good with a repaint. But we shouldn't even have to think anything like that. Step up your game sideshow.

so true, Sideshow should have gotten a final production samples before it was ok the start shipping it. So they know how bad it is and still approved them.

Cheers. Yeah I like Amnurs work, but I don't think that sculpt is the Drake I want.

For some reason I see a bit of Daryl Dixon in the face.

Yea I mean it's not perfect though I think it shined when painted
1328058215908imagejpeg_2.jpg

The exclusive is wait listed and less than 10 remain on the regular. If this is the final product, a lot of people are going g to be surprised.

Its a conspiracy. Deliver a crappy product on purpose for a line that wasn't really going to continue any way to justify price increases to future product saying "we had to pay more for better quality".

I wouldn't mind getting this because I'm a fan of the game series. Not really sure if it would fit into my collection though as I only have movie figures thus far. Still very cool looking (other than the eyes on some of the pics, but I'd like to see more pictures of it before making judgment).

it's really weird, the past 1/6 figures i got from them (Joker, Harley quinn, Catwoman) were fine. So this is very surprising to me.

it's really weird, the past 1/6 figures i got from them (Joker, Harley quinn, Catwoman) were fine. So this is very surprising to me.

I was thinking the same because the darth vader did have a couple of problems but I looked great it was nothing a replaced head would't fix, the gi joe ones also looked great.

What I don't get is, the pictures in Sideshow is of the same figure shown at Comic Con. But what they're shipping is a different figure. That's false advertising. Wasn't aware Sideshow practices such things. Maybe they're testing the waters of screwing people over.

What I don't get is, the pictures in Sideshow is of the same figure shown at Comic Con. But what they're shipping is a different figure. That's false advertising. Wasn't aware Sideshow practices such things. Maybe they're testing the waters of screwing people over.

prototype shown. Final product may vary. :lol

I understand that but they're not showing the final product on they're website. Someone who doesn't know any better will buy it expecting one thing and receive another.

Cancel it like I did. I'm tired of hearing 'it'll be good with a repaint, or let's get a custom head made'. No, it's not the figure that was shown when it went up for order so don't buy it.

Shame because the tailoring looks excellent.

Cancel it like I did. I'm tired of hearing 'it'll be good with a repaint, or let's get a custom head made'. No, it's not the figure that was shown when it went up for order so don't buy it.

Shame because the tailoring looks excellent.

The tailoring is the only reason I'm keeping mine. I'm gonna wait for a repaint or different HS. Mean time I'll use the body for a Wolverine Kit Bash.

If this head turns out good I'll buy it and probably display it like so. Or put in on my other Logan Bash and put back together my Wolverine in Black suit.

Back