Nathan Drake by Sideshow Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm keeping my order and will provide an honest opinion when I get the figure.

So far all we've seen are some dark Kotaku photos that were shot at bad angles and a camera phone comparison pic.

There is definitely some distortion going on; let's hope it's a 50/50 split between bad pics and a bad sculpt, making it tolerable in hand.

The Uncharted 4 trailer they just showed, hyped me up a lot for this figure. :lol

I was debating on canceling, but nah…I think I'll keep it. If I hate it, I'll just hold on to it and sell it off later. The kotaku pics looked pretty good, so I hope it's close to those in-hand.

Guess I'm in the minority thinking the kotaku pics weren't that great. I just hope more freaks don't bail on this figure so that we can get some amazing shots of well-futzed Drake's throughout this thread.

I have no stake in this since I don't play the game and I'm not getting the figure. But that last pic in the trio of shots is obviously distorted because of the camera lens. The bad lighting makes it even worse.

I think the prototype looked fantastic, and the photos from the review posted look pretty close to the proto--maybe the paint job is a little more generic. But it's still a great looking figure, at least to my non-Uncharted-playing eyes. The body proportions are spot-on, possibly the best out of Sideshow so far. And the clothes fit perfectly. Again, possibly Sideshow's best fitting.

I really hope you guys stick it out and not cancel. It looks to be a great figure.

I don't get how people can like this, Drake is supposed to be attractive and witty but this sculpt makes him look seriously ugly and drug eyed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Guess I'm in the minority thinking the kotaku pics weren't that great. I just hope more freaks don't bail on this figure so that we can get some amazing shots of well-futzed Drake's throughout this thread.

I've got your back, jimmie! :rock

Looking forward to seeing how this guy turned out. Definitely post pics or videos guys!

The very first in hand shots of the PF didn't look good at all, but it rocks in person. I'm willing to get a look at this in hand before I get too harsh on it.

funny how some say it looks like manu bennet, joshua jackson and nathan fillion..but not drake. XD

well im not getting this figure but I am getting the plisskien one and maybe the han solo that is also sculpted by trevor. I sent a facebook message to sideshow basically saying that the HS looks nothing like the character and neither to the prototype that was shown. I dont know if this will help, but a LOT of people are canceling their POs because of this and I also read on Facebook OSR that other people are getting the figure and is the same thing. I hope this helps and maybe they check the quality a little closer before shipping. I saw that the darth vader figure also had a lot of quality issues.

The very first in hand shots of the PF didn't look good at all, but it rocks in person. I'm willing to get a look at this in hand before I get too harsh on it.
I doubt those pics of the PF were at this disappointment level :lol

I don't know if it was SSC's molding process that messed up the sculpt, or if it got a re sculpt, but I actually wasn't really feeling the painted proto anyway. Trevor Groves unpainted sculpt looked nice, but I'm not sure what happened when it was painted. I admit, I wanted the sculpt/paint tweaked before release, but not to "donut" Drake.

Just annoys me, the time it takes to get these figures out you think they'd be great and quality be spot on.... but NO!

Any one know where to get a custom Nate sculpt?

Back