Nathan Drake by Sideshow Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, turned out pretty great! It was shrunk using hydroshrink. I have a cast on my Indy.

310254_124398857763548_1034186077_n_zps1f7a6e6c.jpg
[/URL]
Nice.
I think that might be what the proto looked like, & not the production piece. The production piece shown in the Kotaku pics might look better I think. Yeah, it kinda looks a bit on the chubby side, but it looks passable to me I think. Still excited.

& yeah, bring on Joel & Ellie :lol

I'm happy with this. I think it looks decent. I wasn't expecting it to hit the same heights as a hot toys figure. So I'm pleased. I'm glad I ordered it. The only thing that is lacking for me is the likeness. Everything else looks quality.

The spider jokes indeed got old really fast.

That's Kotaku tho, un funny.

I'm torn, I feel the sculpt is so horrendous and ugly and been in Ireland I'm getting VAT and Custom charges, I want a Nate but god I know I'll be straight online for a custom sculpt, F you sideshow, your awful. :(

It seems like they tried to make him look like Nathan Fillion :lol

I'm okay with that.

:rotfl

Yeah, he's way more pudgier than his in-game counterpart. Oh well, I still want him but I wished we could get the perfect Nathan Drake figure someday..

I'm reserving judgement for when I have this figure in hand. Let's see some Freaks take some shots of Drake properly futzed and not from unflattering angles.

Last edited:
I'd be interested to find out if he did the final sculpt. Didn't Trevor do the PF sculpt? I know he did the statue that came with the collectors edition of U3.

I'm a little underwhelmed with this guy. I missed out on the exclusive PO and was going to hold off until in hand photos were released. I like the detail of the clothes and the accessories. I'm kind of fine with missing out on this right now.

Congrats to all of those who are excited to get this.

How do they ruin a sculpt like that? I honestly don't get how they can go so far backwards from the proto.

983706_10152118437812267_7578377256560144229_n.jpg

People should email sideshow because its not a $60 figure and if we buy figures that looked like they change it, they will keep selling them that way. I have plissken on PO and im very excited for it and I hope the final product still looks like the proto.

I'm reserving judgement for when I have this figure in hand. Let's see some Freaks take some shots of Drake properly futzed and not from unflattering angles.

This! :lecture

I think from proper angles, and with the scarf futzed to show a little neck (or removed completely), this has the potential to look a lot better.

Last edited:
Back