Nathan Drake by Sideshow Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How do they ruin a sculpt like that? I honestly don't get how they can go so far backwards from the proto.

983706_10152118437812267_7578377256560144229_n.jpg
Maybe it's the lighting but now Drake's facial hair looks pretty bad.

Those eyes ruin it for me. :lol

I would say everything but the sculpt, which looks nothing like prototype.

Wait a tick... is it just me or is the hair line different... It's like the sculpt was modified for fake eyes and the face was distorted.

That's Kotaku tho, un funny.

I'm torn, I feel the sculpt is so horrendous and ugly and been in Ireland I'm getting VAT and Custom charges, I want a Nate but god I know I'll be straight online for a custom sculpt, F you sideshow, your awful. :(

I haven't been on Kotaku in years.

This! :lecture

I think from proper angles, and with the scarf futzed to show a little neck (or removed completely), this has the potential to look a lot better.

Marf, it's up to you to make this right! I'll keep mine canceled until then :lol

looking forward to better pics. Initial inhand pics always suck. On a slightly different note, I will say the box looks a bit cheap. One thing SS is really good at are Box designs IMO and I'm not feeling the box on this.

The box pretty much has the same design of all Uncharted 3 collector merchandise, including the PFF..

**** sake, so pissed off about this, I'm cancelling, it's awful looking and not worth all the extra charges I'll get on top of Sideshows price, I can get a Zod, Amazing Spider-Man or Wolverine cheaper, least the face and paint is great on those!!!

Guess it was never meant to be Nate [emoji20][emoji20][emoji20][emoji20][emoji20][emoji20][emoji20][emoji20][emoji20]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

still gonna carry on with my order and wait for a custom head.
gonna be somewhat pissed if cheap drakes are out in the aftermarket after this though. lol.

Wow, his face looks like it was inspired from the "doughnut-sized" Drake from Uncharted 2 :lol. Sideshow really dropped the ball here.

Oh ****. I have this on order too. Either pay the full price or lose the deposit :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back