Nathan Drake by Sideshow Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^ :pfft: :lol

Yeah... but Seriously... when you're talking about Mr. Fortune favors the bold, rather see it done properly. Well glad I had my own headsculpt commissioned now.

Good. Now make Elena Fisher.

I am hoping for Elena and Chloe! Hell, even Sully would be neat :D

The Uncharted series is very dear to me. I've platinum'd them all more than once (two accounts) and have spent years on multi player. I will buy everything Sideshow puts out for Uncharted, plain and simple. While I'm not overly impressed with the sculpt, I must get it. Elena, Sully and Chloe next please.

I don't understand why no one can get his likeness right... the PF was close but this sculpt is terrible.

It's a great looking figure. The head sculpt just doesn't really resemble Drake all that much :( Too bad, because the PF sculpt looks great.

Sideshow-Sixth-Scale-Nathan-Drake-004.jpg
--

I guess Sideshow reused the HT head sculpt for their own purposes given their relationship with HT?

if you guys felt the sculpt is not good enough to warrant a purchase, then don't. The outfit looks good for me and i don't care how Drake looks.

if you guys felt the sculpt is not good enough to warrant a purchase, then don't. The outfit looks good for me and i don't care how Drake looks.

9h.gif

Saw these, don't think they've been posted. :\

6bwh.jpg

4uom.jpg

He really does look like Seth Rogen, lol! this headsculpt would be perfect for a Green Hornet figure. :p

His eyes are too close together(also too big, his lid is a bit fatter) mouth is too long, his chin and cheeks need to be smaller as well... oh and the hair line needs to be a bit taller as well.

I messed with the one on the left... it would look more like him with those changes.
j82z.jpg

There's always the statue and Playartskai as alternatives if the head is really that bad.

There's always the statue and Playartskai as alternatives if the head is really that bad.

I would totally get the statue if I had enough room for it and also wasn't terrified of it getting totally destroyed in an earthquake(very common where I live)... I bet his wrist would break and he'd fall then shatter.

And Play Arts Kai? really dude? :cuckoo:

Back