Nathan Drake by Sideshow Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tumblr_ma7smgo4211qaa34so1_400.gif

Maybe! :lol

Sorry. I tend to get worked up ever since I got into the hobby because it's way too damn unpredictable. :lol

Hey what's wrong Solidus, you don't like the sculpt?

Sorry. I tend to get worked up ever since I got into the hobby because it's way too damn unpredictable. :lol

Hey what's wrong Solidus, you don't like the sculpt?

What's not to like about the sculpt? It looks exactly like a hardcore Uncharted fan, who thinks he's Nathan Drake. They got the crazy eyes down perfectly - like he hasn't slept in days, after spending ungodly hours at SDCC, and starting at all of the beautiful models, that he'll never have a chance of dating.

But, as good as this "Cosplayer Edition" figure looks, I'll have to skip it. I'm still hoping that Sideshow will make a Nathan Drake figure one of these days.

Last edited:
Even though I'm not super impressed with the sculpt, of what I've seen so far anyway, I still want this figure quite a bit.

Such a shame that everything from the neck down looks pretty damn amazing especially the leather work. Then you see the head and it's like :slap guess I'll be keeping my PF preorder

Fixed. Recent production pics of Nathan's head don't look as good, IMO.

Link please. B/c as far as I've seen there has only been 1 pic of a production sample that Naughty Dog tweeted and the image was distorted and at a weird angle and still looks Bette than this headsculpt

Such a shame that everything from the neck down looks pretty damn amazing especially the leather work. Then you see the head and it's like :slap guess I'll be keeping my PF preorder

Link please. B/c as far as I've seen there has only been 1 pic of a production sample that Naughty Dog tweeted and the image was distorted and at a weird angle and still looks Bette than this headsculpt

Sorry I said pics. I meant pic. That is the pic I am talking about. Looks terrible IMO. I hope you are right that it is distorted and weird angle because it looked nothing like the prototype.

If I cover his right eye (on our left), he doesn't look so bad. Weird.

Sideshow-Sixth-Scale-Nathan-Drake-004.jpg

I'd rather hot toys make figures in this line but I'll take what I can get. I've officially cut myself off from Sideshow Collectibles, but this might be the one line that keeps me around.

I was tempted to get the PF considering how much of an Uncharted fanboy I am, but since I'm trying to establish priorities, this cheaper figure might be the one to get.

Plus I was trying to figure out what I was going to do with my Sideshow points.

If this looks good enough, I might bite. Also desperately want an Uncharted 2 Chloe and Elena and Lazaravich as well...

That... can be arranged... :wink1:

OMFG!!! :rotfl OMFG!!! :lol They majorly fk'd up! That headsculpt looks almost exactly like the TTM-19 Jake Gyllenhaal Head with extra hair!!!
HT-TTM-19-head-2.jpg

Jezus... What a joke Sideshow. Stick to clones you jack*****! Jeez... Rest looks nice though. :lol

Its not the best head sculpt, but I still love it overall. Definite buy for me.

True, definite buy as well. But seriously... Headsculpt is gonna erk me...

When did SS 1/6 figures start looking this good? I remember them looking pretty silly next to HT before...

Though the sculpt is off, everything else looks good.

Back