Nathan Drake by Sideshow Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I definitely we'll see this guy, come Wednesday (or Thursday). He's too "front and center" to not be.

I hope he looks good. I'd like a Nate but right now I'd like a Joel and Ellie more, actually. Hope this paves the way.

Sorry for the dumb question, but how does Sideshow 1/6 figures compare to Hot Toys? I've never had a Sideshow before, this might be the first.

If they both made the same thing I'd choose HT everytime. But usually you can swap over to a TrueType and things will be fine. Except for the increased cost.

I am stoked for this... have been waiting for a long time. Hopefully he's on display at Comic Con this week and up for PO soon.

Eh I'm surprised this isn't HT. :dunno
They don't really do Video Game characters. Would have loved to see them tackle this but as I mentioned they rarely, if ever, do video game characters.

SSC hopefully will do this justice and won't have a price point above $200.

I'd rather hot toys make figures in this line but I'll take what I can get. I've officially cut myself off from Sideshow Collectibles, but this might be the one line that keeps me around.

I was tempted to get the PF considering how much of an Uncharted fanboy I am, but since I'm trying to establish priorities, this cheaper figure might be the one to get.

Plus I was trying to figure out what I was going to do with my Sideshow points.

If this looks good enough, I might bite. Also desperately want an Uncharted 2 Chloe and Elena and Lazaravich as well...

Theirs no way HT would go for Uncharted or The Last of Us, I say this because the design is too normal looking, lol.

I hope these turn out good, if they do... I will definitely buy and would love Joel, Ellie next... and maybe Delsin Rowe from InFamous Second Son(love the design)

What is the robot thing on the right top corner?

Anyway between Sideshow & HT, SS tend to be more cartoonish while HT more realistic. But price wise SS is about half the price of HT.

Their body is inferior but usually hidden by the outfits.

I'm guessing SS would do more western game figs while HT more Japanese and so far they only had MGS & Resident Evil.

Top right is Starcraft, Tychus a marine.

HT did Assassin's Creed... but I think that had more overseas appeal than Naughty Dog games do.

Back