Natedog's figure bashes and customs - Deathstar Diorama=Complete

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Natedog's figure bashes and customs - Bly added 06/01/2014

Bly is finished. I gotta say I'm quite happy with how he turned out.
"The time has come commander. Execute Order 66."

Re: Natedog's figure bashes and customs

Wow, he looks amazing man. Excellent job! :clap

One thing though, you have his belt on upside down.

Oh crap! I forgot the hash marks on the side of the helmet! Ah...I'll do it tomorrow.

Now that Blys is finished, its back to the others. Small update on CW Obi. Belt and tabbard almost finished and started the collar.

So I've hit a bit of a snag on my latest Clone build. I'm using one of the gen 2 helmets from a 501st Deluxe. This is the first one I've used and its causing me grief. The mounting hold inside is shorter than the old helmets by 1/8" causing it to sit lower on the neck. If you add a pauldron, then the helmet will not go on all the way. 1st gen helmets are fine. Any suggestions? I'm thinking of adding some milliput to the ball on the neck post.

You could use a section of plastic tubing to add length to the mount inside the helmet or failing that , fill the interior of the mount with Blu Tac or something similar , I did this with the Sideshow Stormtrooper to improve the look of the helmet .

get a longer neck ....maj bludd has a long one..so does cobra commander...they should work out on the clone bodies as well..since they are pretty close to each other...check out TA

Back