Natedog's figure bashes and customs - Deathstar Diorama=Complete

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Natedog's figure bashes and customs

Natedog, would it be possible to share your recipe on barriss offee and luminara unduli? Those customs, along with the others, look great!

Natedog, would it be possible to share your recipe on barriss offee and luminara unduli? Those customs, along with the others, look great!

Well Barriss has abody swap to a Takara and custom made belt and a repaint. Everything else is stock Hasbro.

Luminara is on a Takara body as well and has a plain black bodysuit that I purchased but everything else I made completely from scratch so no recipie.

Fox is done...well almost. The glue on the last piece is drying. I'll take some pics soon. Wait until you see who's next! :)

Re: Natedog's figure bashes and customs - Update! FOX Page 13

That looks really sweet :) Awesome stuff!

I have no idea who the character is, but it looks great.

Oh that is all kinds of nice!! Love it. Well done.

all i have is "Green Stuff" but its a start ..

Well its a combination of foam core, styrene sheets, styrene tubes, alluminum tubes, metal washers and Milliput. Oh and its magnetic too.

pick up some milliput, the stuff is awesome and easy to use. I've never used the green stuff, but from what I've read its difficult to work with.

Back